Blue Sky, Sennen Cove (Sleeps 7)
Sennen Cove, West Cornwall
Beach / Coastal | Family Friendly | Holiday Home | Sea Views
About Blue Sky, Sennen Cove (Sleeps 7)
Blue Sky is a newly refurbished luxury holiday bungalow in Sennen Cove, North coast of Cornwall (sleeps 7), open-plan, stunning sea views, wi-fi, large private gardens, outdoor shower and parking. Sennen Cove has two idyllic beaches, surf schools, the South West Coast Path, restaurants, a beach cafe and traditional pub are all within walking distance of Blue Sky. Sennen Cove is where working fishing port meets laid back surf style. Kick back and relax at this gorgeous beach retreat.
- Fully equipped kitchen with induction hob, single electric oven, grill, microwave, tall fridge-freezer, larder and full size dishwasher.
- Spacious living area with a squishy 6 seater corner sofa, 50-inch Smart TV, coffee table, footstool.
- Dining area with large wooden table and seating for eight people.
- Light-filled sitting area with floor to ceiling sliding doors, 2 cosy armchairs, a comfy 3 seater sofa, coffee table and breathtaking sea views towards Land’s End.
- Super warm utility room to dry out wet clothing, dogs, wetsuits. Plus, store bikes, surfboards & beach gear. Including washing machine & clothes drying rack.
- Wi-fi and underfloor heating throughout.
- Buckets, spades, games, puzzles and books.
- One well behaved pet allowed (additional cleaning fee applies).
- Master bedroom with king size bed, blackout curtains, storage shelves, bedside tables and sea view.
- En-suite bathroom with large rainfall shower, wash basin and WC.
- Second bedroom with double bed, blackout curtains, bedside tables, free standing wardrobe with storage, garden view.
- Third bedroom with single bunk beds, additional single bed, blackout curtains, chest of drawers and garden view.
- Family bathroom with large rainfall shower, wash basin and WC.
- Iron, ironing board and hair drier provided.
- Safe six-minute walk down to Sennen beach along a quiet lane.
- Spacious deck with Adirondack chairs, 6-seater outdoor dining set, outdoor lighting, charcoal BBQ and stunning sea views towards Land’s End.
- Outside warm surf shower, tap, hose pipe and wetsuit drying area.
- Mature, secluded front garden with sea views, additional outdoor seating and spacious drive with parking for up to four cars.