Boscarne, St Ives (sleeps 10)
St Ives, West Cornwall
Beach / Coastal | Chic and Stylish | Family Friendly | Holiday Home | Pure Luxury | Romantic | Sea Views
About Boscarne, St Ives (sleeps 10)
A sensational luxury holiday home just 650 yards of Porthmeor Beach, St Ives, North Cornwall, this luxury holiday home has 5 bedrooms, TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, 4 bathrooms with outdoor hot tub and sea views.
Perfect for large families or groups of friends, Boscarne is a modern luxury holiday home set in the town of St Ives.
Offering contemporary living quarters throughout, this luxury holiday home takes advantage of magnificent architecture and fabulous sea views.
Wander into the spacious open plan living room, complete with stylish flooring throughout, this space is ideal for relaxing which is helped by the full HD projector and wood burner, creating the perfect setting for a movie night in.
On those warmer days, open the bi-folding doors that lead out onto the balcony and enjoy a family meal with a stunning backdrop.
Fitted with plush white units and ample equipment that assists you during your stay, the wonderfully modern kitchen is a lovely environment to prepare your meals.
The first floor is occupied by three super king-size bedrooms, one with an en-suite bathroom as well as a double bedroom and a family bathroom with a separate shower.
There is also a further super king-size and a shower room on the ground floor.
All of the bedrooms come complete with Freeview TV and Netflix for your added entertainment.
Topped off with a beautiful balcony, this luxury home really does have it all.
Wander the streets of St Ives and you can expect an array of quality restaurants, cafes and pubs that cater for all tastes, as well as wonderful attractions such as the contemporary Tate Gallery and Barbara Hepworth Museum.
Well known for its amazing beaches, St Ives is home to Godrevy, Porthmero Hill and Harbour Beach that each boast their own character. Nearby is the popular town of Penzance, a similar location with a spectacular array of scenery and attractions.
- Five bedrooms with TV: 1 x ground floor super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x super king-size double with en-suite bath, separate shower, basin and WC, 2 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request), 1 x double
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- Ground floor shower, basin and WC
- Outdoor shower
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Induction hob and electric double oven, microwave, Tassimo coffee machine, American-style fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, 2 x dishwashers, 6 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, projector with drop down screen, surround sound, Sonos sound system, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, stairgate and highchair available
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Private terrace with furniture, barbecue and outdoor warm water shower and hot tub
- Sorry no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Please note this property carries a good house keeping bond for £250 which is payable to the owner 7 days prior to arrival.
- Note: Property does not accept booking for groups under the age of 25 years.
- Note: Property does not accept Stag/Hen parties or similar Note: Check-in 4pm