Turfrick, St Agnes (Sleeps 6)
North Cornwall, St Agnes
Family Friendly | Holiday Home | Pet Friendly
About Turfrick, St Agnes (Sleeps 6)
Turfrick holiday home in St Agnes on north coast of Cornwall boasts a south-facing decked terrace to soak up the sea air and views which swoop over rooftops towards the iconic engine house from which the property derived its name.
- Over two floors
- Two ground floor bedrooms: 1 x twin (zip and link to king-size double on request) 1 x bunk beds
- Second floor king size double(low bed) and bathroom with bath, basin and WC
- Ground floor shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC
- Kitchen dining room
- Sitting room with wood burner.
- Central heating with wood burning stove
- Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer dishwasher, Smart TV, DVD, board games and books
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, high chair and stair gate
- Nearby roadside parking is available 3 minute walk away and you can stop outside the property drive to drop off luggage when you arrive
- There is also a garage at the property which requires reversing around a tight angle, and so might not be suitable for all drivers
- Garden and patio with seating, BBQ and fire pit
- Two pets welcome free of charge
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 500 yards, pub 100 yards, beach 900 yards
- Note: Must park in the garage or nearby roadside parking – Garage door width 7ft and inside garage width 8ft 2 inches (suitable for up to medium sized car only)
- Note: Approached via a short path then approx 13 steps with hand rail, a 5 metre long gravel path on a gentle slope and 7 more steps to front door.
A contemporary coastal detached home, minutes from the golden sand and pumping surf at Trevaunance Cove in St Agnes. Quietly tucked away in the heart of this buzzing seaside village, with a good degree of privacy, Turfrick occupies a superb vantage point. Step inside and discover a laid-back beach house style.
Accentuating the coastal feel, large picture windows bathe generous rooms with light and bi-fold doors slide open from the sitting room to the deck for an outside-in atmosphere.
Keep warm beside the fire pit on the sheltered terrace or snuggle up on deep modern sofas beside the warming glow of the wood burner with a good book from the collection provided.
The kitchen dining room is laden with good quality appliances.
There are three comfy bedrooms, a family bathroom with a luxurious tub and a separate shower room completes the accommodation.
Relax on the south-facing decked terrace and soak up the sea air, and views which swoop over rooftops towards the iconic engine house from which the property derived its name.
Forget the car and venture out on foot!
You will enjoy the luxury of the location with excellent restaurants/bars, old inns, cafes and art galleries within paces.
There is also a local bakers, butchers, greengrocers and convenience store for supplies.
Beautiful Trevaunance Cove is your playground and dogs are welcome in all seasons too!
Lifeguarded in the summer months, it is popular among families and little explorers will love the rock pools and the ice cream parlour.
A favoured haunt for surfers, there is a surf school offering tuition for all abilities and equipment hire.
Turfrick is an excellent venue for couples and families and a superb base for exploring with visitor hotspots at St Ives, Padstow, Watergate Bay and Newquay all within easy reach.