The Beach Halt, Perranporth (Sleeps 10)
- North Cornwall ,
- Beach / Coastal |
- Chic and Stylish |
- Family Friendly |
- Holiday Home |
- Large Luxury
About The Beach Halt, Perranporth (Sleeps 10)
The Beach Halt is a luxury family holiday home a stone’s throw from popular Perranporth Beach. Filled with all of the modern conveniences and luxuries to create the ideal home from home.
- Over three floors
- Five bedrooms: 1 x lower ground floor double, 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower room with shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor double, 1 x ground floor twin and 1 x first floor twin
- Ground floor bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC
- Lower ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Lower ground floor open-plan living room with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden and patio area with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 0.4 miles and pub 0.7 miles, beach 0.6 miles
- Note: Entry to this property is via the first floor
- No Stag/Hen parties or similar
Resting within an elevated position with charming views over the picturesque town of Perranporth, is this fabulous detached cottage. This white stone property is ideal for hosting a group gathering to the coast of Cornwall. After a busy day seeing the sites, be welcomed into a contemporary interior, with all high-quality furnishings.
Set over three floors, the open-plan living space is ideally positioned on the lower ground floor, with patio doors leading out to the garden area. The impressive sitting room offers a large corner sofa, seating five, with a small selection of chairs and makes for a wonderful place to curl up of an evening and catch up with your favourite shows.
The dining area sits behind, with seating for eight, making it the perfect spot to enjoy a delicious home-cooked meal. The kitchen has been amply-equipped with everything you could need for a weekend in the countryside.
The lower ground floor is home to a double bedroom and a family shower room, with all high-quality fixtures and fittings.
Follow the steps up to the first floor, which has three further bedrooms: two doubles, one with an en-suite and a twin.
The second floor has the remaining twin bedroom.
Each bedroom has been furnished with magnificent views across the rolling Cornish countryside hills.
To the rear of the cottage is the enclosed garden, featuring lawn and patio areas, with ample furniture, a place where you can sit out and enjoy the afternoon sun with a refreshing glass of wine.
Off-road parking is available for three cars.
Perranporth is ideally situated for accessing a range of nearby sites.
venture towards its picturesque beach, with golden sands and clear waters, with plenty of opportunities for surfing and other watersports.
For a touch of history, venture towards Healey’s Cornish Cyder Farm, a brewery which offers tours and even a free sample!
It also boasts wonderful farm animals which your little ones can pet.
Situated near the Cornwall Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, you have easy access to plenty of trails for walking and cycling.
The town also has a range of pubs and restaurants serving real Cornish ale and fine food.
Beach Halt is the perfect coastal place to stay in Cornwall for families and a group of friends.
Love this place? Spread the love!
Luxury Beach House (sleeps 8) in Portreath, north coast of Cornwall, a large luxury holiday home with Hot Tub, Sea Views, Fire Pit, Cinema Room & Beach Access.