Lantern Cottage (Sleeps 3), Padstow
- North Cornwall ,
- Holiday Home
About Lantern Cottage (Sleeps 3), Padstow
Lantern cottage is a luxury Cornwall cottage situated in Padstow. In a courtyard setting in the centre of Padstow, Lantern Cottage is a wonderful place to stay in Cornwall, with sandy beaches, countryside and plenty of walking, cycling opportunities nearby.
Perfect for families or friends, this retreat promises a lovely get-away, bringing guests the best of comfort and relaxation all through their visit. Access is from the main street via a communal entrance into an external courtyard, where you will be welcomed by an open-plan living area comprising of comfy L-shaped seating, a dining area for three people, and a modern kitchen with granite worktops.
The sociable layout is a fabulous way to commence your holiday. A shower room lies on the ground floor, and the first floor offers two bedrooms, a single with en-suite shower room and a kingsize double room, both with built-in wardrobes.
A travel cot is also available should this be required. Outdoors, the small courtyard is shared with other apartments and includes communal seating.
Lantern cottage includes a living room with a TV, seating area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, a microwave and a stovetop.
Newquay is 14.3 miles away from Lantern cottage while Port Isaac is 17.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Cornwall Airport, 11.2 miles.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single with en-suite shower, basin and WC
- Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Open-plan sitting, kitchen and dining area.
- Electric underfloor heating
- Electric oven and induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books, games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Parking in public car park roughly 5 minutes walk at £1 per day in the winter and circa £6 per day in the summer
- Shared small courtyard with communal seating
- No smoking, no pets
- Shop and pub 200 metres
Padstow is a glorious working fishing port surrounded by sandy beaches, at the head of the Camel River. Watching the everyday ebb and flow of harbour life is a perfect way to spend a day. This destination with popular eateries such as Rick Stein’s Seafood Restaurant, is the start and end point for the Camel Cycle Trail and a notable spot for water sports. A one-of-a-kind place to base your holiday.
Love this place? Spread the love!
Luxury Beach House (sleeps 8) in Portreath, north coast of Cornwall, a large luxury holiday home with Hot Tub, Sea Views, Fire Pit, Cinema Room & Beach Access.