Kareena (sleeps 8), Tolcarne Beach, Crantock
Newquay, North Cornwall
Beach / Coastal | Chic and Stylish | Family Friendly | Holiday Home | Large Luxury | Pure Luxury | Sea Views
About Kareena (sleeps 8), Tolcarne Beach, Crantock
You can’t get much closer to Crantock Beach if you choose to stay in Kareena holiday home on the north coast of Cornwall. Set in the most outstanding location, the golden sand dunes of Crantock Beach as well as the stretching blue sea beyond is on your doorstep. Park up in the large driveway and step into you new home from home. You will be welcomed by an open plan layout that presents luxury and style within a homely setting. The sitting area, spacious and bright, is the perfect spot to reflect upon your day while embracing some sea views. The large kitchen is finished in a contemporary style with cream units and high-end appliances. Feel like you are dining out within your own home as the lovely dining area offers scenic views from the broad glass doors.
This property boasts four beautifully presented and spacious bedrooms, three of which have unrivalled sea views.
Accompanying the bedrooms there is a large family bathroom on the ground floor as well as a wet room with a shower area and a separate laundry/utility room.
Outside the property is a garden area that includes two slate terraces and lawn the surrounds the house.
There is also a hot shower outside the property to rinse off the salty beach water.
Kareena will appeal to those who like to be within a close walking distance to Crantock’s village facilities including lots of small independent shops and restaurants. It takes only a 2 minute walk down a gentle footpath to reach the stunning Crantock Beach, making you feel as though you have your own private beach. If you fancy seeing more of Cornwall, the popular seaside village of Newquay is only a short drive away.
Kareena is a beautifully presented luxury holiday home in a stunning location on the north coast of Cornwall, the perfect place to stay for a large family or groups of friends.
- First Floor: Bedroom one (Sea View) – 2 x single or super king on request, Bedroom two (Sea View) – 2 x single, Bedroom three (Sea View) – 2 x single or super king on request and Bedroom four (Church View) – 1 x double bed, Two Bathrooms: 1 x large family bathroom with separate shower, bath with shower attachment, sink and WC, plus 1 x family shower room with large shower, sink and WC
- Ground Floor: Large entrance hall with shoe rack and coat rack, Utility room with washing machine, separate tumble dryer, drying racks and sink, Downstairs wet room with shower head and hose, sink and WC, Open plan living room with wood burner, games cupboard, dining area and kitchen, all with sea view, Bluetooth music speaker, separate sitting room with smart TV and DVD player, underfloor heating and wifi throughout
- Kitchen includes range electric cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and walk in pantry with microwave
- Outside: Double garage plus further private parking on gravel drive in front, Lawned garden with outside shower and patio (outdoor table and chairs in summer)
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Private parking for 3 cars
- Sorry, no smoking
- Travel cots and stair gates available upon request
- Included in the rental price is bed linen for each bed that has been booked and a shower mat for each shower or bath, additionally, each guest is provided with a bath and hand towel, guests must provide their own beach towels
- Please note: Check in starts from 16:00pm on day of arrival and check out is 10:00am on day of departure
- Please note: No stag/ hen parties or similar
- Please note: No pets.
Kareena, which must be the most talked about house in Crantock is in the most outstanding location, positioned at the end of Green Lane with an amazing view to the dunes, Crantock Beach and the sea beyond. If watching the sun set from your sofa is your dream, this is the house for you.
Kareena is ideal for large parties such as two families or four couples, as there is enough room to have privacy from each other but you are also able to share a fantastic living area (with the view!) opening onto a slate terrace, where everyone can come together.
Kareena will appeal to those who like to be within a close walking distance from Crantock village’s facilities, as well as being just a short drive from all of Cornwall’s sporting, leisure and other attractions.
Crantock Beach is also just a two minute walk from the house, making it an excellent spot for surfers and beach lovers.
Kareena has very easy access from the large drive area and there is a cloakroom with walk in shower on the ground floor.