Wheal Grey, Praa Sands (Sleeps 6)
- Praa Sands ,
- West Cornwall
- Family Friendly |
- Holiday Home |
- Pure Luxury
About Wheal Grey, Praa Sands (Sleeps 6)
Within two miles of superb Praa Sands beach, Wheal Grey is a beautifully presented detached barn conversion sits within 2 miles of superb Praa Sands beach, tucked away in the countryside hamlet of Tresowes Green.
- All ground floor
- 3 bedrooms: 2 x king-size double with 2 x en-suite shower rooms with shower, basin and WC
- 1 x twin plus mezzanine single bed area (access via steep open stairs for additional child)
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen area, dining and sitting area.
- Oil fired underfloor heating and wood burning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer,washer/dryer, slimline dishwasher, TV with Freeview, Blu-ray, Bluetooth speaker, WiFi
- Fuel, power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Lockable bike storage
- Garden with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Beach 2 miles
- Note: There are drops in the garden so do supervise children
- Note: There is a fenced Engine House in the garden, with open shaft
- Please supervise children. Note: Please note there is 1 step down in to the living area from the front door and from the hall way
- Please see images.
This beautifully presented detached barn conversion sits within 2 miles of superb Praa Sands beach, tucked away in the countryside hamlet of Tresowes Green.
Beams, exposed granite walls, oak wooden floors and a wood burner fuse charm and contemporary furnishings to create a stylish and comfortable escape for family, friends and couples seeking a rural retreat close to the sea.
Set on the ground floor, the open plan living area is a wonderful social space with smart kitchen and dining area for gatherings and food feasts.
The three bedrooms are sleep-inducing, two with en-suites plus a sleek family bathroom.
The garden boasts a generous gravelled terrace for alfresco dining and a ‘natural’ lawn, with fenced Engine House to complete the character!
A short walk or drive away is the private fishing lake, fees apply.
The closest inn for hearty food is within a mile and garage for provisions, with supermarkets within a short drive.
Praa Sands boasts great surf and board lessons with gear for hire, plus a beach café for seaside refreshment.
Ramble the coast path and witness amazing seascapes.
Popular Marazion with the iconic landmark attraction of St Michaels Mount is just over five miles away.
Venture across the cobbled causeway to this castle topped semi-isle, or take the dinky ferry at high tide.
Sail and swim or picnic on the large arc of sand.
Four miles away, the popular resort of Porthleven with picturesque harbour and tiny beach is a must-visit spot.
Dine out in the excellent eateries or browse the eclectic mix of craft shops and galleries dotted around the quay.