Cragford Holiday Home, Sennen Cove (Sleeps 8)
Sennen Cove, West Cornwall
Beach / Coastal | Chic and Stylish | Family Friendly | Holiday Home | Sea Views
About Cragford Holiday Home, Sennen Cove (Sleeps 8)
Resting in a magical clifftop location, Cragford truly is a special luxury holiday home in Cornwall. With private access to Gwenver Beach and Sennen Cove, the property is superbly located for beach and walking holidays.
Just 4 miles along the coast from Land’s End, Cragford offers exceptional accommodation in one of the most beautiful areas of the UK with surrounding acres of private grounds.
Approaching the property you can catch a glimpse of the spectacular far-reaching views of the Cornish Coast.
You enter the house into an impressive slate hallway before leading into the back-to-back sitting rooms.
On one side you’ll find a home entertainment system with a projector and comfortable seating arrangement for a film night in.
There is also a small table setup in a bay window which is a lovely place to enjoy breakfast.
For the highlight of the property, walk into the adjoining sitting room which truly offers the ‘wow factor’ with commanding panoramic sea views from a panelled window display.
Cuddle up with your loved ones and watch the golden sunset for a holiday moment to remember.
The well-equipped kitchen/diner offers a large table to gather round at mealtimes.
Guests staying in the master bedroom are in for a treat – the ceiling has been incredibly painted to create a 3D starry night effect and the feature domed window offers incredible sea views.
There is also the convenience of an en-suite bathroom.
Completing the interior are two twin rooms and a family room featuring a connected room with a child’s single and cot.
Dotted around the garden are plenty of seating areas and a dining setup on the patio which is perfect if you want to eat outside.
There is also the added bonus of a sauna.
Gwenver Beach is only a moment’s stroll away and offers some of the best surfing conditions in Cornwall, and at low tides it joins with the neighbouring Sennen Cove.
A superb accommodation for a holiday to remember.
- Four bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double with en-suite bath, separate shower, basin, bidet and WC, 1 x twin with Jack-and-Jill access to bathroom, 1 x ground floor twin with basin, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 child’s single with cot in an adjoining room with en-suite bath, shower over, basin, bidet and WC
- Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC
- Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Kitchen with dining area
- Two sitting rooms (one with open fire)
- Gas central heating with open fire
- Range cooker with electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 2x TVs with Freeview, DVD, home cinema system, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Lawned garden with patio and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: There is a covered pond in the garden, children should be supervised at all times
- Note: Max 8 adults