The Roundhouse located in Roserrow near Polzeath on north coast of Cornwall has a dramatic and unusual design, this stunning holiday home in Cornwall has been beautifully furnished with modern decor.
The accommodation is provided over three floors, with the master bedroom and two further bedrooms on the top floor benefiting from wonderful views; and the open-plan living area, balcony and deck on the middle floor, just perfect for entertaining. The wraparound design of each floor ensures each guest has their own space, but the large communal spaces encourage memorable family moments.
The Roundhouse stands alone overlooking the lakes on the edge of the development and has a balcony on the first floor and its own lawned garden leading down to a trickling river and patio area with charcoal barbecue.
The property is just a 20 minute walk across the golf course to the wonderful surfing beach of Polzeath, where you can also find two well-run surf schools, lively restaurants, cosy cafes, shops and convenience stores. There are several alternative footpaths that run from Roserrow, some are coastal and others inland to St Minver, but all are well worth exploring.
- Bedroom five with bunk beds.
- Family bathroom with bath and shower over, wash basin and WC.
- Bedroom four with a king-size bed and futon, television, DVD and video player.
- Utility area with a washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Open-plan Sitting / dining room and kitchen with balcony and deck for entertaining with wood burning stove, television, video and music centre including CD player. Dining table and seating for ten.
- Kitchen – features two ovens, two fridges, freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Bedroom one master bedroom with a king-size bed. En-suite bathroom With bath, shower, wash basin and WC.
- Bedroom two with a double bed.
- Bedroom three with twin single beds.
- Family bathroom with bath, wash basin and WC.
- Sun-deck with outdoor seating and charcoal barbecue.
- Garage with table tennis.
Sorry, no pets.
Parents, please be aware of garden leading down to water.