The Hayloft, St Just (Sleeps 4)
St Just, West Cornwall
Chic and Stylish | Family Friendly | Holiday Home | Pet Friendly | Pure Luxury
About The Hayloft, St Just (Sleeps 4)
Both cottages offer super countryside views, spacious accommodation featuring wonderful sitting areas with wood-burning stoves, and flexible sleeping arrangements, Tin Coast Cottages are the perfect base for a family or group of friends. To the outside of the properties guests can make the most of the stunning warmer weather by enjoying a BBQ together, or simply relax in the two hot tubs with a refreshing drink.
Situated on the edge of the moors and close to the North coast, guests have plenty to explore. 8 miles away is the historic port of Penzance, with its winding streets, shops, clubs, restaurants and harbour is a must as is the jumping-off point for day trips to the Scilly Isles.
- Two bedrooms: 1 x super king-size bed with inbuilt TV, with en-suite rainfall shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin (zip/link) with en-suite rainfall shower, basin and WC
- Cloakroom with basin and WC
- First floor open-plan sitting, kitchen and dining area with woodburner.
- Electric central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, wine cooler, 3 x smart TV with FreeSat, Netflix, WiFi, selection of books, games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Private balcony
- Enclosed patio area with furniture, BBQ, fire pit, and hot tub
- Lawned garden
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Might not suit small children as there are numerous steps.Electric charge points for guests use
Penzance 7.2 miles; St Ives 12.9 miles.
St Just is the nearest town to Land’s End and is situated approximately eight miles west of Penzance. The town itself is an ancient settlement that has a strong mining history and there are several monuments and prehistoric antiquities to visit including the Bronze Age settlement at Cape Cornwall. St Just is ideally located for visitors to explore the far west of Cornwall as it is situated on the edge of the moors and close to the beautiful north coast. In the centre of the town is Plain-an-Gwarry, a theatre used for miracle plays in medieval times, and in more recent times for the Lafrowda Festival.