The Farmhouse, Camelford (Sleeps 6)
North Cornwall, Wadebridge
Family Friendly | Holiday Home | Pet Friendly
About The Farmhouse, Camelford (Sleeps 6)
The Farmhouse is a luxury holiday home in Camelford (Sleeps 6). Stroll around the 100 acre back garden and then take a dip in the fabulous indoor heated swimming pool which is shared between just three properties on this beautiful country estate.
- Over two floors
- Three bedrooms: 1 x super king with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x double rooms
- Bathroom with bath, separate walk-in shower, basin and WC
- Ground floor cloakroom with basin and WC
- Breakfast room
- Kitchen diner
- Sitting room.
- Oil central heating
- electric range style cooker, microwave, dishwasher, washer dryer, two wine coolers
- Shared indoor heated swimming pool
- Dedicated wireless internet solution providing 30mb/s access to the internet
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned and terraced garden with outdoor furniture and charcoal BBQ
- Unlimited dogs welcome at £20 each per week
- Dog Sitting Service available
- Sorry, no smoking
- Pub and shop 5 miles, beach 10 miles
- Note: Friday changeovers only
One of three luxury holiday homes at Helsbury Park near Camelford, The Farmhouse is completely dog friendly and offers a wonderful holiday experience for families and their best four-legged friends. With a shared heated indoor swimming pool and acres of countryside estate to explore, this will be one holiday never to forget!
A traditional granite retreat brimming with country-chic charm and original features, the Farmhouse is beautifully presented. On entry to the Farmhouse, you are greeted by a fabulous breakfast room, a wonderful space with far-reaching rural views and a cosy wood burner for cooler evenings and blustery winter days. An enormous sitting room, equipped with a selection of books and board games, has a wood burning stove at one end and a cosy space to watch films at the other.
The vast kitchen diner with bespoke oak units and a wonderful Range-style cooker offers a most sociable space for the whole family to gather together. A galleried staircase leads up to a landing filled with books, from where, three beautiful bedrooms offer blissfully peaceful havens; the elegant master suite with oodles of space and a gleaming en-suite shower room.
Outside, the gardens surrounding the farmhouse have a most pleasant terrace and barbecue area and guests also enjoy access to the entire estate grounds, perfect dog walking territory with woodland, pasture and a lake to explore. An enclosed dog area with kennels offers flexibility for visiting non-pet friendly attractions.
Tucked away in amongst three different Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Helsbury Park holiday home offers the perfect place to stay in Cornwall for all members of the family!