Seafield, Carbis Bay (Sleeps 6)
- Carbis Bay ,
- St Ives ,
- West Cornwall
- Beach / Coastal |
- Family Friendly |
- Holiday Home |
- Sea Views
About Seafield, Carbis Bay (Sleeps 6)
Seafield holiday home in Carbis Bay, St Ives, has an open plan living area with stunning sea views, garden, close 10 walk to beach.
- Over three floors
- Three bedrooms: 1 x first floor double with TV, Juliet balcony and en-suite bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC, 1 x lower ground floor double with en-suite bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC, 1 x lower ground floor twin with TV
- Lower ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Ground floor cloakroom with basin an WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with gas wood stove and balcony
- Utility room
- Underfloor heating and gas stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, Bluetooth soundbar, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 2 cars, additional roadside parking available
- Lawned garden with patio, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Beach 10 mins walk.
Seafield is situated on a quiet residential road in popular Carbis Bay. Set over three floors, this holiday home provides an ideal place to stay for a family holiday in Cornwall. As you enter into the beautifully designed open plan living area, enjoy stunning sea views, whilst the smart kitchen allows you to cook up a storm as you prepare family meals which can be enjoyed on the balcony. Up the stairs is a gorgeous master bedroom boasting a Juliet balcony with further sea views and an en-suite bathroom.
The lower ground floor has two further bedrooms, both with doors leading to the lawned garden.
Sit outside on the patio and enjoy a morning coffee as you plan your day’s adventures with the water twinkling in the distance.
Carbis Bay resort is reached by a short downhill walk and features a Blue Flag beach, an ocean sports centre and a wide range of shops, bars and cafes, and be sure to stop off in the Carbis Bay Hotel for a pre-dinner drink. St Ives is just a couple of miles along the coast and is famous for its dinky harbour, quaint winding streets, art galleries and boutique shops.