Rosemundy Villa, St Agnes (Sleeps 8)
- North Cornwall ,
- St Agnes
- Dog Friendly |
- Family Friendly |
- Holiday Home
About Rosemundy Villa, St Agnes (Sleeps 8)
Rosemundy Villa is a luxury holiday cottage sleeping 8 in the very popular village of St Agnes, on the north coast of Cornwall. The Grade II listed Georgian house is set in the thriving village of St Agnes surrounded by wonderful countryside. Located on the North Cornwall coast, St Agnes is in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and has World Heritage Status.
Four stylish bedrooms spread over two floors, two have king-size beds and two have twin beds. You’ll also find a shower room and a family bathroom with a lovely roll-top bath tub. The welcoming sitting room has space for the whole family – there are board games for quiet nights in and a Smart TV for family film evenings.
Flip open the French doors and catch the sun in the beautifully landscaped garden with long lawn and mature shrubs. On winter nights you can warm up in front of the open fire. The well equipped kitchen has a two oven Aga and, on arrival, you’ll find a super hamper including local produce. Right off the kitchen, the garden room’s the place to relax and come together over family meals. Or spill out onto the terrace, perfect for lazy al fresco breakfasts.
- Sleeps 8 guests
- Four bedrooms: Two doubles, two twins
- Two bedrooms (one double, one twin) are on the ground floor
- One bathroom, one shower room
- Suitable for a baby (travel cot, highchair and stairgate available)
- Children are welcome
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Large enclosed rear garden with lawn, mature shrubs, terrace and garden furniture
- Catering is available at this property via Dan’s Cornish Kitchen 01872 552371 / 07795 261530
- Welcome hamper, linen and toiletries
- Parking for 2 cars
Twin bedroom with 3′ beds
Double bedroom with a 5′ bed.
Lower ground floor
- Sitting room with French doors to the terrace and garden.
- Kitchen and adjacent garden room dining area with French doors to the terrace and garden.
- Utility room.
- Separate wc. First floor
- Double bedroom with a 5′ bed.
- Twin bedroom with 3′ beds.
- Family bathroom with a roll-top bath tub and overhead shower.
- Oil central heating, open fire in sitting room
- 2 oven oil-fired Aga, combination microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room
- Smart TV with Freeview and Lovefilm, DVD player, CD players and iPod dock (please bring your own connectors)
- Selection of family board games
- WiFi internet access*
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request
- Garden furniture
- No smoking
- One well-behaved dog welcome (£25 additional charge per stay), to be kept to the kitchen and utility areas please
- Parents of toddlers, please be aware of a small stream which borders the garden and flows through a narrow cutting 1′ wide
- Minimum 7 night stay during Summer High season
- Minimum 2 night stay during all other periods
Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. 30-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels.
Love this place? Spread the love!
Luxury Beach House (sleeps 8) in Portreath, north coast of Cornwall, a large luxury holiday home with Hot Tub, Sea Views, Fire Pit, Cinema Room & Beach Access.