Quarry’s Edge, Cubert (Sleeps 8)
Newquay, North Cornwall
Family Friendly | Holiday Home
About Quarry’s Edge, Cubert (Sleeps 8)
Quarry’s Edge is a detached property situated within the village of Cubert. It comes with four bedrooms, comprising of a ground-floor double, a king-size double with an en-suite, an additional double and a twin, together sleeping up to eight people.
- Four bedrooms: 1 king-size with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double, 1 x ground-floor double, 1 x twin
- Bathroom with bath, separate walk-in shower, basin and WC
- Ground-floor cloakroom with basin and WC
- Open-plan living room with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove
- Gas central heating and woodburning stove
- Fridge/freezer, microwave, hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, selection of books, games and DVDs, TV and WiFi
- Bed linen and towels inc. Cot and Highchair available in rent
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for three cars and garage storage
- Lawned enclosed garden to the rear with patio and furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking allowed
- Pub and shop within 0.2 miles
- No Stag/Hen or similar
Enjoying a wonderful coastal position within North Cornwall is this contemporary-styled, detached property, Quarry’s Edge.
This outstanding accommodation is tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the charming village of Cubert, but is within striking distance of the breath-taking coastline and the popular resort town of Newquay, where you will be delighted to find a selection of amenities to suit all ages and tastes.
Inside, you will be greeted to bright and airy spaces, complete with contemporary furnishings and quality features to ensure a relaxing break for the whole family.
Here you will be spoilt for choice by the sleeping accommodation that awaits you, each designed to ensure a flexible sleeping arrangement to suit the needs of any group.
On the ground floor, you will find a well-presented double bedroom, whilst the first floor houses a king-size double with an en-suite, a double bedroom and a twin bedroom.
After an action-packed afternoon, look forward to spending sociable evenings within the open-plan living room, where the patio doors filter in a cool breeze during the summer months, whilst the woodburning stove offers comfort for those chilly winter getaways.
The kitchen comes with everything you could possibly need to cater your own delicious meals before settling down at the formal dining table to plan the next day’s adventure.
Joining here, is the plush L-shape sofa which rests in front the TV, ensuring a tranquil space to unwind with all of your loved ones before heading to bed.
To the outside, you will find a patio area with furniture, off-road parking for three cars and a garage where you are welcome to house your bikes and surfboards.
A leisurely stroll will bring you to the village centre, where you will find a gastro pub, a café and a shop for picking up the essentials.
To keep you busy whilst staying here, look forward to walking along the coastline or venture to the Newquay, where you will find a larger selection of amenities and attractions including Fistral Beach, Newquay Zoo and the Blue Reef Aquarium.
Alternatively, venture to the city of Truro, where you will be delighted by the fine dining opportunities and the superb shops.
Quarry’s Edge is a superb base for exploring this delightful location.