Porthcurno Bay View, Porthcurno (Sleeps 6)
Penzance, Porthcurno, West Cornwall
Beach / Coastal | Family Friendly | Holiday Home | Romantic | Sea Views
About Porthcurno Bay View, Porthcurno (Sleeps 6)
Porthcurno Bay View boasts dazzling sea views, a chic coastal interior and a Caribbean-like beach of Porthcurno practically on the door step, Porthcurno Bay View has it all! This beachside bolthole in Porthcurno South Cornwall is described by many as a paradise.
- Over Two floors
- Three bedrooms: 1 x king with en-suite bathroom with free standing bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- 1 x double with en-suite shower room with basin and WC
- 1 x twin (zip and link to 6’ bed on request)
- Ground floor bathroom with jacuzzi bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Sitting room with gas fuelling contemporary faux wood burner, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and wraparound conservatory with sundeck.
- Oil central heating with gas contemporary faux wood burning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, coffee machine, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Sky Plus, DVD, WiFi, iPod dock, Wii console and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for two cars
- Enclosed garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Beach 5 mins walk, pub 2 mins walk
There are dazzling ocean views from the gorgeous spacious wraparound entrance conservatory and sun deck. With stylish coastal interior and a Caribbean-like beach practically on the door step, Porthcurno Bay View has it all! Part of the historic former Porthcurno Hotel, it is perfect for a romantic break, a laid-back jaunt with friends or for a traditional seaside family holiday. The whole place oozes comfort, luxury and style.
A fabulous sociable dining room also affords fantastic coastal views; a sitting room, again with views, furnished with big comfy sofas beside a gas fired faux contemporary style wood burner and an enviably equipped spacious kitchen fitted with a Smeg fridge and a Range are also on this level.
Upstairs a master bedroom with a luxurious en-suite bathroom, a double bedroom with an en-suite shower room and a third bedroom which can be presented as a double or a twin.
This beachside bolthole is located in Porthcurno, described by many as a paradise.
The picturesque village nestles in the fold of a valley on Cornwall’s south coast just west of Penzance, and boasts sapphire skies, azure seas, powder white sand and an unhurried vibe.
In warm weather set off with a picnic or a book to a quiet corner of the gardens or relax with a barbecue in the enclosed rear courtyard.
Walkers will feel the lure of the scenic coastal footpath, or visit The Minack, the outdoor theatre carved into the granite cliff face with stage set against the glorious panoramic backdrop of sea and sky.
Famed as one of Cornwall’s premiere holiday destinations and an officially designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, this holiday haven delivers recreation and relaxation in spades!