Pig House, Boskensoe Barns, Mawnan Smith (Sleeps 6)
- Falmouth ,
- Mawnan Smith ,
- South Cornwall
- Dog Friendly |
- Family Friendly |
- Pure Luxury
About Pig House, Boskensoe Barns, Mawnan Smith (Sleeps 6)
Detached from the other barns, the Pig House at Boskensoe Barns offers ultra-modern interiors with vast spaces, oak floors, modern art, good design in fittings and furniture and a complimentary welcome tray of award-winning, mouth-watering provincial produce on arrival.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor super-king size double with music streaming en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x lower ground floor twin (zip and link to super-king size double on request), 1 x lower ground floor super-king size double (zip and link to twin on request) and en-suite shower, basin and WC
- Lower ground bathroom with bath, shower, basin and WC
- Lower ground floor open plan living room with kitchen, dining and sitting area.
- Central heating (from air source heat pump powered by solar electric) with wood burner
- Electric oven, hob, combination microwave oven, fridge freezer, washer dryer, dishwasher, four Smart TV’s with Internet TV service, Blu-ray, music streaming with built in iPad, WiFi, books, games, DVD’s
- Fuel, power, starter pack for wood burner inc. in rent
- Bathrobes, bed linen, towels, robes inc. in rent
- Cot and high chair available
- Off road parking for three cars.2 electric car charging points at Boskensoe Barns
- Enclosed lawned garden with hot tub, patio, furniture and gas barbecue
- Two well behaved dogs welcome
- Sandy beach 10 minute drive
- Shop and pub 10 minute walk
- Note: No stag/hen or similar
- The Pig House is on a smoke free complex
- Note: This property has a £250 Good Housekeeping Bond.
Detached from the other barns, the Pig House offers a hot tub, ultra-modern interiors, oak floors, modern art, good design in fittings and furniture and a complimentary welcome tray of award-winning, mouth-watering provincial produce on arrival.
Discover three boutique standard bedrooms equipped with Smart TV’s with internet television service and three indulgent bathrooms (including two en-suite).
The huge open plan living room, combining a kitchen, dining and sitting space, is the social hub.
When it rains, there is music streaming with a built in iPad; coffee table books; mega screen Smart TV with internet television service, DVD’s for adults and children and good old-fashioned board games.
The kitchen, with its central island, delivers every conceivable gadget and a chunky dining table for sociable mealtimes.
Let the children roam free in the enclosed garden which is fenced, gated and offers a good degree of privacy while you sink into the giant hot tub for some boutique heaven or relax on the terrace with a glass of red at hand and fire up the barbecue.
Perfect for couples and families, Pig House is an all-season dream holiday venue.
The property has both external and internal steps.
Guests will love the luxury of this location which combines the simplicity of rural life with easy access to the South Cornish coast path and beaches. The beautiful creeks and woodlands of the Helford are under a ten minute drive. You can hire a motor boat, kayak or dinghy, explore the Helford Passage on water and stop for a sumptuous seafood lunch and a refreshing hand-crafted Cornish ale at the waterfront Ferryboat Inn.
For traditional beach days out, the beautiful sandy cove at Maenporth is a short drive away and perfect for swimming, sun-bathing and rock pooling. A string of golden beaches and fabulous Falmouth, with its good pubs, restaurants, art galleries and shops, are located a little further along the coast.
Soak up Falmouth’s nautical vibe with a visit to the National Maritime Museum and bustling marina or sail along the beautiful banks of the Fal River to St Mawes on the Roseland and Truro. For garden lovers, the nearby Trebah and Glendurgan Gardens are a must for the holiday itinerary. Return from coastal escapades and relax in the shared garden with a pergola, garden furniture and a barbecue while the children let off steam in the play area complete with a climbing frame. Choose Boskensoe for a rural break to remember.
Love this place? Spread the love!
Hidden in the Cornish countryside on the outskirts of the village of Ponsanooth near Falmouth, South Cornwall, is The Olju, a luxury glamping pod boasting a contemporary open-plan living space with sleek appliances and a front garden with luxury hot tub.
Bar-K is a luxury dog-friendly holiday home with 4 bedrooms (sleeps 8), luxury 7 person hot tub, sauna, games room with full size pool table, cinema room and large garden and decked area located near Saltash, Bar-K is perfect for large group and family holidays.