Ocean Seven, Newquay (Sleeps 6)
Newquay, North Cornwall
Beach / Coastal | Holiday Home | Pure Luxury
About Ocean Seven, Newquay (Sleeps 6)
Ocean Seven is a luxury apartment in Newquay featuring self catering accommodation with free WiFi located 1.4 miles from Fistral Beach and 1.1 miles from Newquay Zoo.
- Reverse level accommodation
- Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor super king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor twin (zip/link can be king-size on request l), 1 x twin (zip/link can be super king-size on request)
- All bed requests need to be done 7 days prior to arrival
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- First floor open-plan living room with kitchen, dining and sitting area
- Underfloor heating
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- A cot and highchair are also available
- Off-road parking for 1 car
- Balcony with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 0.2 miles
- Polite notice as the apartment block is made up of both holiday lets and residential flats, can we please ask guests to be mindful of noise levels during their stay and to be respectful of other residents. Note – Owner will only accept week long bookings.
Paces from the glorious coast, close to three stunning beaches, Ocean Seven boasts an enviable position almost on the seafront in Newquay. Beach lovers and ramblers alike will enjoy this superb spot with attractions for wet and dry adventures, with the ocean beckoning and coast path ready for exploration. The apartment is stylish and contemporary with accommodation on two floors, framing a big seascape around the bay from the living room and glass balustrade balcony.
There are three bedrooms; two on the ground floor and the third on the first floor, with two offering flexible zip and link beds to cater for all your needs. An en-suite shower room and family bathroom is ideal, where you can enjoy a long soak or invigorating shower after a day at the surf school.
The generous open-plan living space is well- designed for family and friends to enjoy social gatherings around the dining table and relax on sofas.
You can take in the glorious views from the decked balcony, an idyllic spot to plan the day ahead with a morning coffee, while the smart kitchen has all the appliances for rustling up a Cornish feast.
Three Newquay beaches offer a myriad of activities; you can swim, surf and build sandcastles, while Lusty Glaze is a picturesque cove with high cliffs and Towan beach offers one of the liveliest resorts for surf and music venues. Great Western Beach lies north of Towan Beach, a quieter venue popular with families and surfers, with coves offering some seclusion. With an abundance of Newquay’s day and night attractions, Ocean Seven luxury apartment is perfectly placed to enjoy coastal capers all-year-round.