Peacehay Barn is a large luxury holiday home with hot tub, 5 bedrooms (sleeps 12) near Padstow, north coast of Cornwall, perfect stay for families and large groups. The open plan lounge/kitchen/diner provides the perfect entertainment area, opening up onto 2 separate balconies which take advantage of the beautiful surrounding countryside.
Luxury Holywell Beach Home (sleeps 6), Newquay
- Newquay ,
- North Cornwall
- Beach / Coastal |
- Chic and Stylish |
- Sea Views
About Luxury Holywell Beach Home (sleeps 6), Newquay
Architecturally designed, contemporary, open plan beach residence yards from the stunning Holywell beach near Newquay, Cornwall. Recently constructed and finished to a high standard, sea views and parking for three vehicles. Nestled in a quiet location near the 13th century Treguth Inn.
• Entrance porch with Doorbell /outdoor lighting
• Hand built Pirnar contempory front door with windows and lighting
• All walls throughout building in cool white
• Underfloor heating throughout with room controls
• Spacious hallway with light grey Kardean flooring, large oak under stair table and stool, Coat rack, key box & Picture.
• Family double bathroom (all wet rooms Villeroy & Boch) slate tiled with WC, bath, shower, Radox heated towel rail, large sink and Bauhaus Mirror with de mist and lighting. Window to outside.
• Bedroom one with Kardean flooring , two Hypnos single beds (join together to form super king) wardrobe/drawers, designer black out curtains, Smart TV, ample electric sockets.Hairdryer.
• Bedroom two with Wool Carpets (mats are supplied near the double doors) super king bed wardrobe/drawers, designer black out curtains, Smart TV, Hairdryer.
• Ensuite slate tiled with WC ,walk in Rain/flexible shower heated towel rail Sink with de-mist Mirror and lighting. Window to outside.
• Both bedrooms have double doors out onto the side garden/patio area
• Internal door to garage where you will find the laundry facilities, electric garage door to driveway. The Garage is an ideal place to store things for the beach ( please use the outside surf rack for boards and hanging wet suits)
• Ecodan Air Source heating .
• Built in Fire alarm system
• Hand built open oak staircase to
• Expansive open plan kitchen, dining and living area 27ft x 21FT
• Central heating radiators from air source.
• Floor to ceiling Windows wrapping around the building 16ft x 7.5 ft. (Views of Penhale area )and 5ft x 7.5ft (some views of the beach and dunes)
• Separate picture windows giving views of the beach, dunes and beautiful surrounding penhale area.
• Stunning sun sets !
• All windows throughout house double glazed with above normal thermal insulation to building.
• Black out vertical blinds on large windows black out rollers on smaller ones.
• kitchen finished in Ocean Blue with Miele oven, microwave ,warm drawer & induction hob, AEG Full size refrigerator / separate full size freezer ,Cooker hood with remote control and variable lighting dishwasher, washer/dryer combo, wine cooler, Quooker hot tap, mood lighting. Cutlery Dining sets for six people, Induction Pan Set .Lots of cupboard space, work tops and Island housing the Induction hob and bar seating/stools for 3.
• 4 Zone lighting areas plus mood lighting
• Solid light oak internal doors throughout the home.
• Contemporary six seater dining table
• Two large sofas ,one L shaped
• Large Hi Spec smart TV with terrestrial and SKY TV.
• Original stand-alone Cocktail Bar from ?, large wooded sideboard, handmade wooded retro Coffee table
• Fire alarm sensor
• Door to Hall way with closet for the Hoover you will also find some books & games in here.
• Door to Bedroom three (with sea glimpse) Wool Carpeted with super king bed, wardrobe /drawers, designer black out curtains , Smart TV. Hair dryer .Radiator.
• Ensuite (large double shower walk-in rain/flexible shower by Vado/Merlyn) ,Slate walls ,Heated Towel rail, demist/lighting Mirror .Window to outside.
• Parking can be difficult and expensive at Holywell in the summer but here you can easily park up to three vehicles on the front driveways.
• Double doors from the downstairs bedrooms out to landscaped side gardens.
• Side patio area with surf shower and rack for storing Surf /Body boards.
• Rear landscaped garden patio/grass with planters, outdoor mood lighting, heaters and fire pit.
• The rear garden can be accessed through gates from both sides of the house.
• If the weather is particularly hot the gardens have a nice mix of sun and shade.
We only allow 7/14 day bookings with check in/out on a Saturday.
The property is exclusively available for guests during their stay. I have employed a managing agent to help host you during your stay. Roost will be on hand to help with any enquiries and may use this account to reply on my behalf.
Only allow 7/14 day bookings with check in/out on a Saturday.
Love this place? Spread the love!
Idlewild luxury holiday home in St Agnes (sleeps up to 8) is close to the beach, coastal path, dog friendly and boasts architectural beauty and a prime location from which to enjoy the north coast of Cornwall.