Maple Luxury Eco Lodge (sleeps 6), Killiow Estate, Truro
- South Cornwall ,
- Eco-Friendly |
- Family Friendly |
- Gourmet Escape
About Maple Luxury Eco Lodge (sleeps 6), Killiow Estate, Truro
Maple Luxury Eco Lodge is a luxury contemporary eco lodge sleeping 6 located at Killiow Estate in the countryside on the outskirts of Truro and offers an affordable luxury place to stay in Cornwall. Maple Luxury Eco Lodge hosts a welcoming open-plan living area, a wheelchair-friendly wet room and a relaxing decking perfect for enjoying this rural setting.
- All ground floor
- Three bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin upon request) with en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin upon request) with en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin upon request)
- Wet room with walk-in shower, basin and WC
- Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 4k Smart TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Cot and high chair available, however these must be requested in advance
- Bed linen, bath robes and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking
- Enclosed decked area with furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome, supplement fees apply for second pet
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 2 miles
Killiow Estate Lodges
A select collection of contemporary hi spec Eco Lodges nestling in the heart of the beautiful and historic Killiow Country Estate, the perfect base for families, groups, large parties or special occasions and ideally located for exploring the dramatic and stunning north coast, or the many tranquil coves and creeks of the south coast, both of which are within a 10 mile radius.
Completed in 2019, all lodges feature a bright welcoming open plan living area with log fire, 4K smart TV, modern well equipped kitchen and the all-important cappuccino machine and wine cooler for those cosy nights in or chilled al fresco summer evenings. Three pristine bedrooms with smart TV’s can be arranged as a super king double or twin bedroom as required, and two feature luxury en-suites with double walk-in showers. In addition, a family wet room with large shower area and discrete grab rails, single level accommodation with no steps, extra wide corridor and gentle ramp access from an adjacent private parking bay make these deluxe Cornish retreats fully wheelchair accessible.
Striking floor to ceiling windows throughout the lodges provide excellent views of the picturesque grounds and far reaching rural vistas as well as the abundant wild life which thrives within Killiow’s protected environment. An enclosed outdoor deck area complete with dining furniture provides the perfect space for relaxing or entertaining in this unique peaceful sanctuary. Truro, Cornwall’s historic county town with its abundance of amenities, cathedral, museum and eclectic range of art galleries, bars and restaurants is a 10 minute drive.
A daily boat service between Truro and Falmouth which showcases the magnificent river and coastal views is a great favourite. Also within a short drive are several parks, woodland walks and the beautiful Trelissick Gardens (National Trust) where you can enjoy picturesque waterside grounds and stunning views. The maritime town of Falmouth and its famous museum lie just 10 miles ‘down the road’ and, slightly further afield, the Atlantic surfing beaches of Portreath, Porthtowan and St Agnes are also easily accessible. Situated within Cornwall’s ‘golden triangle’ Killiow is the ideal spot for creating those special lasting memories with families, friends and new acquaintances alike.