Hideaway Retreat, beautifully converted Grade II listed barn (sleeps 2), Watergate Bay
North Cornwall, Watergate Bay
Chic and Stylish | Pet Friendly | Pure Luxury | Romantic
About Hideaway Retreat, beautifully converted Grade II listed barn (sleeps 2), Watergate Bay
A fabulous luxury retreat for two guests, The Hideaway has serious wow factor. Part of a beautifully converted Grade II listed barn, the lofty interior is simply incredible. Put your feet up in front of the wood burning stove in the magnificent open plan living space and sleep in an enormous superking size bed on the galleried mezzanine above.
- One bedroom
- 1 x first floor mezzanine with super-king size bed, free standing ball and claw foot bath and TV
- Ground floor shower room with walk in shower, WC and freestanding marble basin
- Open plan living area with 50″ TV wood burner, kitchen, breakfast bar, dining area and sitting area.
- Oil-fired underfloor heating and woodburner
- Electric fan oven and ceramic hob, combination microwave oven, American style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Washer/Dryer, Nespresso coffee machine, , 50″ Smart TV with Freesat, WiFi
- 42″ Smart TV with Freesat
- Underfloor heating
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen, bath and beach towels, and bathrobes inc. in rent
- Complimentary hamper of Cornish produce
- Complimentary Cornish cream tea on arrival
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Pretty terrace with ornamental pond, garden furniture, loungers and barbecue
- Up to 2 medium sized, or one large, well-behaved pet/s welcome at £50 each per week, by arrangement with the owner
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Beaches 3 miles.
A truly special holiday experience awaits you at this beautiful, elegant Grade II listed converted barn close to Watergate Bay and Mawgan Porth.
Stylish and luxurious, The Hideaway is the ultimate couples’ retreat, with no expense spared.
From the lofty, open plan living area, the eye is drawn immediately to the galleried bedroom, lavishly furnished with a freestanding bathtub, 42″ Smart TV, super king bed and crisp white linens.
Downstairs, a sleek contemporary well-equipped kitchen leads off from the restful lounge area, where a generous log burner forms the hub of this romantic retreat.
The terrace outside – complete with ornamental pond, loungers and a chiminea; provides a very pretty spot in which to enjoy a morning coffee or evening sundowner.
Guests can also enjoy wandering through the estate’s orchard and paddock, as well as the woodland and ruins of the grand manor house which once took pride of place just a short walk away.
Blissfully peaceful and secluded, you are unlikely to see anyone else during your stay, perhaps only the property owners or guests of the adjoining barn, the Lost Barn.
When you are ready to explore further, the beautiful north Cornish coast is just a short drive away, offering fantastic walks, stunning scenery and some of the best surfing conditions in the UK.
But if all this sounds a bit too energetic for you, then why not simply relax and unwind with a bit of pampering at either the Bedruthan Steps or the adults-only Scarlet Hotel.
Foodies are spoilt for choice in this part of the world, too, Rick Stein and Paul Ainsworth’s restaurants in nearby Padstow and Nathan Outlaw’s at Port Isaac.