Peacehay Barn is a large luxury holiday home with hot tub, 5 bedrooms (sleeps 12) near Padstow, north coast of Cornwall, perfect stay for families and large groups. The open plan lounge/kitchen/diner provides the perfect entertainment area, opening up onto 2 separate balconies which take advantage of the beautiful surrounding countryside.
Gull Rocks Beach, Holywell Bay
- Holywell Bay ,
- North Cornwall
- Beach / Coastal |
- Chic and Stylish |
- Dog Friendly |
- Eco-Friendly |
- Family Friendly |
- Holiday Home |
- Hot Tub Luxury |
- Large Luxury |
- Romantic |
- Sea Views
About Gull Rocks Beach, Holywell Bay
Gull Rocks Beach is an impressive collection of modern luxury lodges nestled in one of the most scenic and iconic landscapes in Cornwall – Holywell Bay. Perched on the rugged north coast, it’s known for soaring sand dunes and turquoise waters making it the best place to stay for a self-catering Cornish coastal retreat – dog included.
Built with the purpose to share this hidden corner of Cornwall with others, each luxury lodge is completely unique and designed to feel as though the space is a continuation of the coastal landscape outside. If you’re looking for a truly special place you’ll never want to leave, you just found it. This is coastal living at its very best.
- 5 star luxury self-catering lodges, many with sea view and hot tub.
- Gull Rocks Beach lodges are a short stroll from breathtaking Holywell Bay – a popular family-friendly and dog-friendly beach with surfing (surf school located on the beach), watersports, sea swimming, sunbathing and stunning coastal walks.
- A selection of pristine golf courses including an immaculate 18 hole par 3 course, pitch and putt, and mini golf.
- Family friendly – so much for families to do especially during the peak summer season when guests can use the facilities of adjacent Trevornick Holiday Park. Large outdoor heated pool, smaller shallow pool for the little ones. Facilities are open in peak periods.
- Enjoy drinks and dining with a spectacular view from your own private deck.
- Dog-friendly with pet friendly accommodation options, dedicated dog walking fields and easy access to miles of the South West Coast Path right on the doorstep.
Each three bedroom luxury lodge is an oasis of calm with natural light that floods through the floor to ceiling windows. Large open plan living areas make for an enjoyable space to spend time together cooking up a feast or snuggling down to watch a film. During the summer months, push back the patio doors onto your own private sundeck complete with barbecue and rattan dining table. The decks have coastal views making them a wonderful place to watch the vibrant orange and pink sunsets with a glass of wine in hand.
The sundecks have their own secluded sunken hot tub. Rest after a busy day on the beach or during the winter months, pour a glass of fizz and admire the view. The stunning contemporary lodges are finished to a high standard throughout with en-suite bathrooms, outdoor showers and surfboard storage meaning all you have to do is check-in and chill out.
Only steps away from the beach means endless swimming, sunbathing and lots of water sports. Aside from the beach, relax on your own private deck sipping bubbles in your hot tub whilst soaking in the sea views and salty air. Disconnect, reconnect, recharge and reset. There is everything to do and nothing to do in perfect harmony as you immerse yourself in the slow pace of Cornish life, the stress of everyday life will feel like a distant memory. Join us where life by the coast simply feels good.
Location, location, location! When we say location is everything, we really mean it because Gull Rocks Beach is located in a seriously good place. Holywell Bay is not only a place where golden sands, impossibly blue sea and towering sand dunes collide but some of the most popular things to do in Cornwall and see are within easy reach. The foodie hot spot of Padstow is just a 30 minute drive away and you’re centrally situated for must see places like the Eden Project, St Michael’s Mount and St Ives. Flanked by the seven beautiful beaches of Newquay to the north and three miles of Perranporth’s golden sand, the most difficult decision of the day can often be deciding which beach to visit first.
Love this place? Spread the love!
Idlewild luxury holiday home in St Agnes (sleeps up to 8) is close to the beach, coastal path, dog friendly and boasts architectural beauty and a prime location from which to enjoy the north coast of Cornwall.