Five Elements Farmhoue (sleeps 10), St Agnes
North Cornwall, St Agnes
Dog Friendly | Family Friendly | Holiday Home | Large Luxury
About Five Elements Farmhoue (sleeps 10), St Agnes
Resting close to the village of St Agnes on the north coast of Cornwall, Five Elements Farmhouse is a breath of fresh air, surrounded by magnificent countryside in a rural location. The spacious and well-designed interior is perfect for families to make the most of their time away, amongst the many lovely features such as pool table and outdoor hot tub that give this luxury holiday home a real wow factor.
- Five bedrooms: 2 x super king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x super king-size double, 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- Ground floor basin and WC
- Dining room
- Sitting room with woodburner
- Games room with pool table.
- Eco central heating with woodburner
- Gas Falcon range cooker with electric double oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, 2 x freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Cot and highchair on request (please bring own bedding)
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Front and side enclosed lawned garden with terrace, patio, hot tub and BBQ, plus shared use of 15-acres of grounds with walking areas
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome, downstairs only
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 2.5 miles
- Note: Stream in grounds, children to be supervised and pets to be kept on leads at all times
- Note: Five steps down to access the property
- Note: 4pm check in
St Agnes 3.3 miles. This detached luxury farmhouse is perfectly located in a beautiful countryside location, set in a quiet, rural hamlet, just over three miles from the village of St Agnes and within reach of the Cornish coast.
Boasting a wonderful south-facing terrace and hot tub, you enter the property through a private gated entrance which is when the wow factor hits you.
Walk along the terrace and take a while to admire the superb serene valley views before entering the house where luxury exudes throughout.
Turning left and taking you down three steps you will enter the kitchen, which has been designed and furnished in a bistro style featuring all that you will need during your stay, including a gas Falcon range with two electric ovens.
From here you are taken into the relaxing conservatory overlooking the garden and the valley beyond.
On the other side of the house the dining room comfortably sits ten around a solid oak table and this leads you through into the sitting room with a woodburner and a large settee along two of the walls big enough to seat all the family.
You will then be taken through to the games room with full size pool table.
On the first floor there are five beautifully furnished bedrooms with two benefitting from en-suite facilities.
The family bathroom is also located on the first floor and on the ground floor is a convenient basin and WC.
Outside on a fine day you won’t find a more relaxing place.
With the large private enclosed garden around the hot tub, the wonderful terrace and the designated BBQ area outdoor living can be enjoyed to the full here.
There are adjoining grounds totalling 15 acres where you are welcome to wander at your will in peaceful tranquil surroundings.
A short drive will take you to any number of superb beaches, and at the end of a day out you will always look forward to returning to this fabulous farmhouse.
A truly superb holiday home to be enjoyed all year round.