Peacehay Barn is a large luxury holiday home with hot tub, 5 bedrooms (sleeps 12) near Padstow, north coast of Cornwall, perfect stay for families and large groups. The open plan lounge/kitchen/diner provides the perfect entertainment area, opening up onto 2 separate balconies which take advantage of the beautiful surrounding countryside.
Coastmans Nest, Mawgan Porth (sleeps 8)
- Mawgan Porth ,
- North Cornwall
- Beach / Coastal |
- Family Friendly |
- Holiday Home |
- Sea Views
About Coastmans Nest, Mawgan Porth (sleeps 8)
Coastman’s Nest is a superb detached luxury holiday house on north coast of Cornwall with countryside and sea views in Mawgan Porth. There are four bedrooms, enclosed garden with seating as well as off-road car parking for four cars. Coastman’s Nest is a first-rate choice for a place to stay in Cornwall with family or friends.
- Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor double, 1 x ground floor twin, 1 x ground floor bunk room
- Ground floor bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- Ground floor cloakroom with basin and WC
- Open-plan kitchen with dining area and seating area leading to the patio
- First floor sitting room with open fire
- Outdoor store/drying room.
- Gas central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, 2 x TVs with Blu-ray, Apple and Netflix, DVD, Nintendo Wii, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off-road parking for 4 cars
- Lockable garage for storage
- Private balcony with furniture
- Drying room is available for drying wetsuits and other beach items
- Enclosed garden with dining area with seating, loungers, outdoor shower and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: Sorry, no hens, stags or similar
- Note: This property’s maximum occupancy is 8
- Please note: Due to Health and Safety reasons, the bunk bed’s have a weight restriction of 11 stone (each bed).
Nestled in a quiet spot with dazzling views, this fabulous holiday home offers stylish and beautifully presented accommodation in the coastal village of Mawgan Porth, North Cornwall. An ideal place to stay in Cornwall for families and friends to completely relax in, complete with stylish furnishings throughout and far reaching views from almost every window, Coastman’s Nest is the ideal choice for your Cornish getaway.
From the moment you arrive you will feel instantly revived! Step into the impressive open-plan living/dining space, where the smart and sunny kitchen area is just perfect for keen chefs and where you can sit and eat together around the dining table. Even curl up on the sophisticated sofa with a good book.
The ground floor is complete with beautiful sea vistas and three spacious bedrooms offering Hypnos beds and Egyptian cotton bedding, whilst the family bathroom boasts a deep-soaking bath tub and separate shower cubicle. Walk upstairs and enjoy the super seascape view from the main living room, where the sofas are ideal for snuggling up with a hot chocolate in front of the open fire on colder evenings. Open the doors on the landing and step onto the private balcony, perfect for that early morning coffee and lazy moments enjoying the countryside and sea views.
The master bedroom boasts a king-size bed and its very own en-suite shower room making the most of a modern, tiled finish.
Outside you can relax on the private pretty hacienda-style patio with dining area, seating, loungers and bbq and watch the children play on the enclosed lawn.
A five-minute, downhill stroll will take you to the glorious beach at Mawgan Porth, which is perfect for water sports and swimmers. Mawgan Porth offers a variety of amenities and things to do, with coastal walks along the impressive cliffs, while the town offers cafes, hotel, gift shops, a pub and even a surf school!
Luxury spa facilities are also available within walking distance for those looking to relax and unwind.
If you’re looking to treat yourself, spend an evening at one of the Fine Dining restaurants in the area such as the Scarlett Hotel or Rick Stein’s Seafood restaurant in Padstow.
For those who can tear themselves away from this idyllic location, just a short drive away are some great activities for all the family, including Newquay Zoo, St Eval Kart Circuit and the Blue Reef Aquarium.
This corner of Cornwall is certainly worth a visit as it has become something of a foodie Mecca, with the picturesque town of Padstow offering plenty of eateries and restaurants owned by Rick Stein and Paul Ainsworth.
A truly excellent homestay in a highly sought after location, which is sure to provide you with some wonderful memories.
Love this place? Spread the love!
Idlewild luxury holiday home in St Agnes (sleeps up to 8) is close to the beach, coastal path, dog friendly and boasts architectural beauty and a prime location from which to enjoy the north coast of Cornwall.