Clipper Cove, Praa Sands (Sleeps 4)
Praa Sands, West Cornwall
Beach / Coastal | Family Friendly | Holiday Home | Sea Views
About Clipper Cove, Praa Sands (Sleeps 4)
Clipper Cove is a luxury holiday apartment in Praa Sands, South coast of Cornwall with panoramic sea views over this spectacular coastline.
- All on second floor
- Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with TV and en suite shower, basin and WC
- 1 x double
- Bathroom, bath with shower over, basin and WC
- Open plan kitchen, dining and sitting area with balcony terrace.
- Under floor heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel and power inc in rent, bed linen and bathrobes/towels inc in rent, cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for one car
- Sorry no pets or smoking
- Café within a short walk by the beach
- Pub and shop 1 mile.
Set within a secure development, the apartment has been finished to an excellent standard throughout, featuring two elegant double bedrooms, one equipped with an en-suite shower room and the other with access to a large lavish bathroom.
Every comfort and convenience is provided with spacious dimensions, plush settees and mattresses, under floor heating, a clean air filter to control humid conditions and a modern fully fitted kitchen. A special feature is the private seaward facing balcony and there is parking for one car plus visitor parking at the front of the building.
Praa Sands is a happy mix of local life and beach destination, providing a range of local amenities including a scenic 9 hole golf course, beachside bar/restaurant, diving and water sports school and post office/convenience store.
You can join the coastal footpath within a few minutes of the property, transporting ramblers along the beautiful coastline of Mount’s Bay and the solitude of quiet coves, golden beaches and tall cliff tops.
Central for exploring west Cornwall, with some lovely hidden coves nearby or the world class beaches at St Ives, the ancient market towns at Penzance and Helston, the landmark attractions at Land’s End and St Michael’s Mount and the charming fishing villages of the Lizard Peninsula are all with a 30/40 minute drive.
Perfectly located for beaches lovers and those that want to explore this part of Cornwall.