Chy Ryn, Mawgan Porth (sleeps 8)
Mawgan Porth, North Cornwall
Beach / Coastal | Chic and Stylish | Family Friendly | Holiday Home | Sea Views
About Chy Ryn, Mawgan Porth (sleeps 8)
Chy Ryn in Mawgan Porth on the north coast of Cornwall is a superb luxury holiday home with sea views and has been fitted to the highest standard to provide a very special holiday home.
- Over two floors
- Four bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC in the annexe, and on the first floor 2 x super king rooms (one of which can be zip and linked to a twin) and 1 x bunk room
- Ground floor shower room with basin and WC
- First floor family bathroom with shower attachment, basin and WC
- Utility room
- Sitting room
- Annexe sitting room/kitchen.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Large garden with lawn, patio and furniture
- Sun terrace and balcony
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 10 mins walk.
From its spectacular cliff top location, Chy Ryn holdiay home enjoys breathtaking panoramic sea views and is just a short walk from the beach below.
Fitted to exacting standards, no expense has been spared at Chy Ryn holiday home.
The considerable sitting room with its beamed ceiling offers a comfortable space for the whole family to gather of an evening, with a large collection of books and films to suit all tastes.
The sunny dining room with its nautically themed knick knacks leads out on a fabulous sun terrace which catches the afternoon rays and is perfect for a summer evenings barbecue.
The dining room also links to the kitchen light and airy with everything you could possibly need to rustle up something tasty.
A self-contained annexe on the ground floor provides extra accommodation for two guests, with its own kitchen/sitting room and en-suite double bedroom.
Upstairs, there are three further bedrooms, one of which can be presented as either a super-king size or twin room, as well as a family bathroom.
The two main bedrooms boast access to a fantastic balcony which runs the length of the house, just above the terrace.
The garden at Chy Ryn is great for families, with a patio and large lawn where children can play whilst everyone else takes in the view from the terrace.
Perfectly located for a family holiday, Chy Ryn is just a short stroll from Mawgan Porth beach.
With its golden sand, excellent surf, plentiful rock pools and various beach cafes and waterfront inns, this beach offers all you could need for a day at the seaside.
The South West Coastal Footpath passes right through Mawgan Porth, too; pack your walking boots and explore northwards to Padstow, passing the legendary Bedruthan Steps, or southwards to Watergate Bay – home to water-sports experts, The Extreme Academy, and WAX Watergate Bay’s fashionable restaurant