Cedar Lodge (sleeps 8), Carbis Bay
Carbis Bay, St Ives, West Cornwall
Beach / Coastal | Chic and Stylish | Family Friendly | Large Luxury | Sea Views
About Cedar Lodge (sleeps 8), Carbis Bay
Cedar Lodge is a luxury holiday home in St Ives boasting a fabulous position with sea views of the deep blue waters and white sands of award-winning Carbis Bay beach. Located just 2 miles from beautiful town of St. Ives, this holiday home is the perfect place to stay in near St Ives Cornwall with family or friends.
The interior is contemporary, with large windows and bi-fold doors, with 7 Velux windows and a sun deck displaying glorious St Ives Bay views, all windows dressed with remote controlled blackout blinds and curtains, with ocean vistas framing Gwithian and Godrevy lighthouse in the distance.
The spacious reverse-level living space boasts four bedrooms all with Harrison Spinks mattresses, Cotton Percale linen, two with en-suite shower rooms, and a generous open-plan sitting area, smart kitchen and dining space for get-togethers.
The kitchen has all of the high end appliance you would come to expect in this property, the Aga Rangemaster professional with a double oven and 6 ring induction hob is perfect for cooking family meals with ease, a large integrated Bosch Fridge freezer and separate undercounter integrated Fridge and Siemens integrated dishwasher.
The additional family bathroom and utility room offer all the facilities and appliances you need.
The snug has a Jaybe sofa bed, so this playroom can also accommodate two extra guests.
Extend the space into the large front garden with raised lawn, paved patio, a LG 10 seater casual dining set with table and a 8 seater picnic bench with a Outback Jupiter 4 burner gas BBQ is perfect for alfresco dining.
All set against the super sea view backdrop across the rooftops.
The driveway can accommodate four cars with ease.
At the rear there is a feature terraced wall and areas for surf boards and cycles to be stored.
Carbis Bay Just half a mile away is a popular resort and features a Blue Flag beach, an ocean sports centre and shops for provisions, bars and cafés.
The Carbis Bay Hotel is a great venue for a pre-dinner tipple.
Paddle around the bay to Hayle and fabulous Gwithian.
St Ives resort is a mile and a half along the coast, famed for its dinky picturesque harbour, charismatic winding lanes dotted with excellent art galleries, boutiques, eateries and traditional inns.
There are five beaches, Porthmeor beach, Porthgwidden beach, Bamaluz beach, Harbour beach and Porthminster beach, perfect for sandcastle fun, swimming, boating and surf gear lessons and board hire.
Explore the coast path and enjoy the seascape or simply watch the artists at work in their galleries.
Porthkidney Sands is the most spectacular of all of them and is about 5 mins by car or 30 mins walk along coast path.
For family and friends looking for a luxury place to stay in Cornwall for memory-making adventures and relaxation after a day at the coast, Cedar Lodge is the perfect holiday home.
- Over two floors
- Four bedrooms: First floor; 1 x super-king double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, Ground floor; 1 x ground floor super king-size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 2 x ground floor super-king double (zip/link can be twins on request)
- Bathroom with bath, low level shower over, basin and WC
- First floor open-plan living room with kitchen, dining area and sitting area
- Snug with sofa bed.
- Eco underfloor central heating
- Electric range-master oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, additional fridge, washing machine, tumble drier, dishwasher, 2 x 4K ultra HD TV’s with Freeview, Soundbar, Super fast WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Welcome hamper
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate provided
- Off-road parking for 4 cars
- Raised lawn at front with paved patio, garden seating and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Pubs 0.3 mile, shop 0.3 miles
- Note: Snug can accommodate 2 guests, property sleeps a maximum of 8 guests including infants
- Note: There is a steep stepped feature terraced wall at the rear of the property
- Please supervise children
- Note: Please request whether zip and link beds are to be made as twin beds