Carne Mill, Manaccan (Sleeps 12)
- Helford River ,
- Manaccan ,
- South Cornwall
- Dog Friendly |
- Family Friendly |
- Holiday Home
About Carne Mill, Manaccan (Sleeps 12)
Carne Mill is an outstanding luxury holiday home set in an enviable waterside position at the head of Gillan Creek close to the Helford River, Manaccan and Gillan. The views are absolutely enchanting, overlooking a serene tree lined tidal creek and a habitat flourishing with wildlife, it possesses a tranquil aura which is guaranteed to refresh and rejuvenate the spirit.
- Over three floors and in separate apartment
- Six bedrooms: 1 x king size double, 1 x twin (zip/link to super king double on request), 1 x second floor king size double with access to balcony, 1 x second floor twin (zip/link to king size double on request), in the apartment 1 x king size double, 1 x twin
- First floor bathroom with bath, power shower over, basin and WC
- Second floor Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- In the apartment bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Kitchen with dining area and TV
- Sitting room with 40” TV and wood burning stove
- Utility room
- In the apartment Kitchen
- Sitting room with dining area.
- Under floor central heating, electric oven and hob, American fridge freezer, freezer, wine cooler, washing machine, dishwasher, 40″ TV with Freesat, Bose surround sound, ipod dock, WiFi, Fuel and power inc in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc in rent
- Cot and high chair available
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Gardens and woodland, patio with furniture and barbecue
- Two well behaved dogs at £50 per pet per week
- Dogs must be approved by owner before booking
- Sorry no smoking
- Note Max 12 adults
Carne Mill is an outstanding residence in an enviable waterside position at the head of Gillan Creek close to the Helford River, Manaccan and Gillan.
Overlooking a serene tree lined tidal creek flourishing with wildlife, and with views from most of the rooms, it sits on the water’s edge offering plenty of opportunities to simply sit back and unwind.
The mill has its own tidal quay, extensive gardens and woodlands, with a garden laid to lawn, a pretty stream, vegetable garden and fruit trees and a private granite terrace at the rear.
Superbly spacious and flexible for large parties, this luxurious residence is split with the main house sleeping eight, and catering for twelve, and the adjoining self-contained apartment sleeping four.
Beautifully restored the main house has been finished and equipped to the highest specification.
The kitchen has a flat screen TV and 1100 Range Master induction cooker along with every conceivable cooking appliance and boasts the latest high-tech devices and aesthetics throughout.
The house is arranged over three and a half levels, with a hand-crafted oak staircase, feature lighting and a glass ceiling providing access to a bespoke integrated kitchen/diner on the lower ground floor; a 30 ft sitting room with wood burning stove and panoramic views over the creek.
On the second floor there are two well appointed bedrooms (one with a generous private balcony), a WC and utility room on the raised ground floor and a further two bedrooms with creek views and a luxury family bathroom on the upper floor.
Accessed from the rear, the apartment features a living room and a well-equipped integrated kitchen with creek views, two bedrooms with views over the garden and a family bathroom.
If you can bear to tear yourself away from this gorgeous house, there are walks, beaches and creeks to explore in this area alone, with boats to hire at nearby St Anthony.
Carne Mill is perfect for larger families and groups of friends looking for a little luxury in a tranquil setting and equally perfect at any time of year.