Barnacles, Fowey (Sleeps 2)
- Fowey ,
- South Cornwall
- Beach / Coastal |
- Chic and Stylish |
- Family Friendly |
- Holiday Home
About Barnacles, Fowey (Sleeps 2)
The perfect romantic hideaway for two, Barnacles has undergone extensive refurbishment and is now a perfectly snug and luxurious romantic retreat. It is a waterfront apartment accessed from a street level front door, down a flight of stairs leading down into a hallway, with the entrance to the apartment at the end on the left.
The property enjoys steps leading down to the sandy water’s edge and is an idyllic spot in which to enjoy a special holiday break. Set in a building that was once a chandlers, where transactions took place from boats moored alongside the decking, it now affords views of the Boddinick Ferry and of the constantly changing river scenes.
The ancient town of Fowey, with its harbour, yacht clubs and historic buildings, has much to offer its visitors. Narrow streets lead to interesting shops, excellent restaurants, bistros and pubs, also allowing access to cliff tops and small sandy beaches at Readymoney Cove, plus a myriad of activities such as sea trips, boat hire and guided tours.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- One bedroom with an en-suite bathroom.
- Juliet balcony and a decked balcony area.
- Although there is no designated parking it is possible to drop off cases outside the apartment. The Caffa Mill car park is a short one-minute walk away. (To purchase tickets, notice is required and charges apply – Please see Notes).
- Sorry, no pets.
- Ideal for a Romantic Retreat.
- Floor to ceiling double doors in sitting room.
- Contemporary glass, remote controlled, electric wall fire in sitting room.
- Exposed stone wall and solid wood kitchen worktops.
- Steps leading down to the sandy water’s edge with a frape to allow a mooring of a small boat.
- Please note the passageway into Barnacles has shared access with the freeholder, who very occasionally uses it.
- A small baby in own moses basket is welcome.
- Minimum of a two night stay.