Atlantic View, Penzance (Sleeps 8)
- Penzance ,
- West Cornwall
- Chic and Stylish |
- Pure Luxury |
- Sea Views
About Atlantic View, Penzance (Sleeps 8)
Atlantic View luxury holiday home in Penzance is a 5-star holiday home boasting free WiFi and sea views.
- Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with Sky TV, dressing room and en-suite shower room, with walk-in shower, basin and WC, 2 x doubles with TV an en-suite shower room, with walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x double with TV
- Bathroom with shower over bath, basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Open-plan living room with kitchen, dining area and sitting room
- Utility with WC
- Eco heating
- Neff electric oven and 5-ring gas hob, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 1 x TV with Sky Family package, Netflix and Amazon Prime, 1 x TV with Sky, 3 x TV AND WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Wood burning stove
- Travel cot and highchair available
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Front garden with lawn and decking area with furniture and picnic bench, rear courtyard
- 1 well behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.6 miles, pub 0.6 miles, beach 0.9 miles
- Property suitable for wheel chair access
- Please note this property is now pet friendly from the 28th April 2022
This stunning, contemporary, newly built property rests in the quiet village of Germoe, on the coast near ≈ in Cornwall.
Boasting coastal and countryside views, as well as being less than a mile from the closest beach, Atlantic View offers stylish and spacious accommodation for a group of eight family and friends to enjoy the delights of Cornwall’s south coast, while also being within easy reach of Penzance, Marazion and Helston.
Enter the property into the bright and spacious open-plan living room, with a high gloss-effect kitchen, complete with Neff oven, 5-ring gas hob, dishwasher and a range of other appliances and conveniences to enable you to prepare delicious meals for the group.
There is a small breakfast bar in the kitchen, where you can enjoy a quick snack, or head over to the large dining table, with a choice of bench or chair seating, to eat together as a group and make plans for the remainder of your stay.
The sitting room has a choice of two leather, reclining sofas and an arm chair to relax on, whilst enjoying your favourite Netflix shows or sporting events, courtesy of the Sky family package, as well as boasting views of the coast from the patio doors, which open up onto the fantastic front garden.
There is a utility room with a washing machine and tumble dryer, as well as a convenient WC, as well as a family bathroom with shower over bath and a heated towel rail for added comfort.
The property has four large bedrooms to choose from; a king-size double suite with a seating area, TV with Sky, dressing room, en-suite shower room and patio doors that open onto the decking at the front of the house, two further doubles with TVs, patio doors and en-suite shower rooms, and one final double bedroom with a TV, you’ll be spoilt for choice with this fantastic array of sleeping accommodation.
Outside there is off-road parking for two cars, as well as a small enclosed rear courtyard that can be accessed through the utility room, while the large front garden has patio door access from multiple rooms in the home, and offers a large lawn and decking area with picnic bench and Rattan furniture, ideal for sitting outside with a coffee or celebratory glass of fizz at the end of the day.
Nearby Germoe has a small selection of shops to browse, while Praa Sands has a post office and a bar/restaurant, which overlooks the mile-long sandy beach, ideal for swimming and surfing.
Visit Pengersick Castle, a fortified manor house with a Grade I listed 16th century tower house, and enjoy a few rounds at Golf and Country Club, which boasts incredible, panoramic sea views.
Walkers can easily access the South West Coast Path in both directions; head west towards Marazion to discover a sandy beach, the RSPB Marazion Marsh, home to a variety of wetland birds, and learn more about the past with a visit to Marazion Museum, while a walk east will take you towards Helston, at the northern end of the Lizard Peninsula, here you can explore the Museum of Cornish Life and enjoy a family day out at Flambards Theme Park.
There is a wealth of opportunity to explore Cornwall’s coast and countryside from this stylish abode.