Atlantic Hotel, Newquay
- Newquay ,
- North Cornwall
- Beach / Coastal |
- Family Friendly |
- Gourmet Escape |
- Sea Views |
- Spa Hotel
About Atlantic Hotel, Newquay
The Atlantic Hotel is a historic luxury spa hotel located on the north coast of Cornwall in the vibrant town of Newquay best known for the world famous Fistral Beach. This 4 star luxury hotel has breathtaking sea views from every room thanks to the hotels enviable position perched on headland above the Towan, Tolcarne, Lusty Glaze and Porth beaches below, halfway between the vibrant centre of Newquay and world famous Fistral beach.
Set in its own 10 acres of stunning headland with two swimming pools, spa, restaurant and bar, the Atlantic Hotel oozes a sense of old-fashioned glamour, added to the fact that the Beatles stayed here whilst filming their Magical Mystery Tour in the 1960’s.
Atlantic hotel is the perfect place to stay in Cornwall for a romantic getaway, a storm watching break, family holiday or a business trip.
- Those sea views! not just from the bedrooms but throughout the hotel.
- Luxury spacious bedrooms, all boasting enchanting sea views, a flat-screen TV and a luxurious bathroom with bathrobes. Some rooms also boast a private balcony and seating area.
- Award-winning Silks Bistro & Champagne bar has a menu of fresh, local produce. The bar and restaurant offers all-day dining from a full menu and tapas. It’s an AA Rosette Restaurant, the first in Newquay to achieve this status. Breakfast is served in The Atlantic Dining Room and on the terrace with views across the coast towards Watergate Bay. The outdoor terrace is perfect for cocktails whilst the sun sets over the sea.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Luxury spa
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Walk to beaches, only 5 minutes’ walk from Fistral Beach and walk into Newquay town.
- All rooms are chic, light and spacious with stunning sea views.
- All rooms have large comfortable beds with super deluxe memory foam mattresses.
- 42 inch plasma television, complimentary toiletries, bathrobes, slippers, tea, and coffee making facilities.
- Hairdryer, telephone, mini safes, and minibars or fridges.
- Luxurious bathrooms, free-standing baths, and superb walk-in showers.
- Some rooms have balconies to take in the amazing sunsets, some rooms have stand-alone roll-top baths, ideal for sinking into after a long walk on the coastal path. Some rooms have dual aspect windows providing panoramic sea views to watch the full force of nature. Some rooms are positioned right on the edge of the outdoor pool.
Swimming pool & spa
There’s a heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tub which you can enjoy during summer months. There is also an all year round heated indoor swimming pool and hot tub, sauna and steam room.
The spa at Atlantic Hotel has as all the treatments you might expect including massages, Reiki and more and the spa facilities make the most of the sea views.
- World-famous surfing spot at Fistral Beach
- Choice of 6 other beaches in Newquay and also nearby beaches of Crantock, Holywell Bay and Watergate Bay
- A vibrant town with many shops, restaurants, bars, cafes, amusements and much more
- Eden Project
- Lots of family-friendly visitor attractions
- Many National Trust properties and gardens
- On the seafront of Newquay you’ll find the Blue Reef Aquarium featuring an underwater tunnel going through a coral-reef tank with pufferfish, sharks and rays.
- Further inland surrounded by tropical gardens you’ll find Newquay Zoo, home to lions, wildebeest and sloths.
Love this place? Spread the love!
Luxury Beach House (sleeps 8) in Portreath, north coast of Cornwall, a large luxury holiday home with Hot Tub, Sea Views, Fire Pit, Cinema Room & Beach Access.