An Drowes, Newquay (Sleeps 4)
- Newquay ,
- North Cornwall
- Chic and Stylish |
- Pure Luxury |
About An Drowes, Newquay (Sleeps 4)
An Drowes is a luxury holiday home in Newquay close to beach, found hidden down a lane in the centre of Newquay, this property is well positioned for exploring Cornwall as well as being only a short walk from all the famous beaches and town centre.
- Upside down style
- Two bedrooms: 2 x ground floor king size with en-suite shower, WC and basin and TVs
- First floor open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting areas
- Utility with basin and WC
- Gas central heating
- Electric cooker, microwave, American style fridge/freezer with chilled water and ice maker, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 3 x TV with freeview, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Rear courtyard with patio and furniture
- Hot tub for four people
- One well behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Pets are not allowed on the furniture or in the bedrooms
- Note: No stag/hen or similar
- Note: Check in time at this property is 4pm
- Note: There are 4 steps up into the property, and it is entered on the first floor
An Drowes is perfectly located for a beach holiday as close walk to beach and an ideal base for touring all of Cornwall and in particular the dramatic north coast this most spacious and luxurious holiday home is hidden away down a lane in the heart of Newquay a short walk from the famous beaches and town centre.
Designed in an ‘upside down’ style to make the most of the sea and coastal views you enter the property via steps onto the first floor of the property into the stunning open plan living room with beautiful sea views, with a well equipped kitchen, with breakfast bar and spacious, comfortable dining and sitting areas with a massive sofa for total relaxation.
On the ground floor are the two king size bedrooms both of which benefit from en suite facilities.
Outside the enclosed patio and sunbathing area is the perfect spot to relax at the end of the day or to plan the day ahead over breakfast.
A few minutes walk will take you to the centre of Newquay where you will have a wide choice of restaurants and pubs with something to suit everyone. Make sure you visit the many up and coming beach bars and restaurants to enjoy fresh local food whilst watching the sun goes down before returning to the luxury of An Drownes.
Love this place? Spread the love!
Luxury Beach House (sleeps 8) in Portreath, north coast of Cornwall, a large luxury holiday home with Hot Tub, Sea Views, Fire Pit, Cinema Room & Beach Access.