62 Esplanade, Fowey (Sleeps 10)
Fowey, South Cornwall
Beach / Coastal | Chic and Stylish | Family Friendly | Gourmet Escape | Holiday Home | Large Luxury | Pure Luxury | Romantic | Sea Views
About 62 Esplanade, Fowey (Sleeps 10)
62 Esplanade is a luxury 3 storey holiday home overlooking views of the river Fowey, close to the historic harbour town of Fowey.
- Six bedrooms: First floor: 1 x master double with study and en-suite bath with shower over, WC and basin, 1 x bunk, 1 x double, Second floor: 1 x single with trundle bed, 1 x twin, 1 x double
- First floor bathroom bath, shower, WC and basin
- Second floor bathroom with bath, WC and basin
- Open plan living room with kitchen, dining and sitting areas
- Separate sitting room with TV and Xbox
- Utility room with WC and basin.
- Gas central heating
- Range cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, stairgate and hook-on- table highchair (supervision req at all times) available
- No Parking, on road parking when available and a chargeable car park within a 10 minute walk at average pace
- Car park can be reached by a local chargeable mini bus service, when available
- Garden with patio and furniture and outside shower
- Sorry, no pets or smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Note: Entrance to the property up steep hill, access is by foot only, there are also some steps
- Please note: This property has a good housekeeping bond of £250.00
62 Esplanade is proudly sat overlooking the stunning river Fowey with far reaching estuary views this outstanding and most spacious residence is set over three floors on the Esplanade, a short stroll from the historic harbour town of Fowey.
The house is accessed up a small flight of steps through the front garden before you enter into the hallway.
The ground floor is dominated by the superb open plan living room with a well equipped kitchen, dining area and a comfortable sitting area arranged to take advantage of the splendid views.The children, both young and old will be delighted they have their own room off the living room with TV and xbox to keep them entertained.
The bedrooms offer many options and are spread over the first and second floors with bathrooms on both floors and the master bedroom benefiting from en suite facilities and a study with stunning views.
Outside, you can enjoy al fresco dining or a refreshing drink on the patio whilst admiring the views.
A fine selection of good restaurants and historic old pubs awaits you just down the road where there will something to suit all tastes, discover Fowey’s beautiful coastline as well as its aquarium and museum.
Explore the many attractions in the nearby area such as the Eden Project and the Lost Gardens of Heligan, also find the charm-filled town of St Austell, along with the fabulous city of Truro with much to see and do.
With so much to do and so many places to explore the outstanding location of this wonderful house offers a holiday to remember whatever time of year.
Note: Entrance to the property up steep hill, access is by foot only, there are also some steps.