3 Quay Court, Newquay (Sleeps 8)
Newquay, North Cornwall
Dog Friendly | Family Friendly | Romantic
About 3 Quay Court, Newquay (Sleeps 8)
3 Quay Court is a luxury four bedroom holiday home in Newquay, north coast of Cornwall, a short stroll away from the world-famous Fistral Beach and within easy reach of some fine attractions of the region.
- Over three floors
- Four bedrooms: 1 x king size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor double, 1 x twin, 1 x ground floor adult bunks
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Second floor open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with balcony
- External basement utility.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Storage space in utility for bikes, surf boards and wet suits
- Patio with furniture
- Roof garden with rattan furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 mins walk
- Note: There’s a balcony and roof terrace at this property, therefore children and pets need to be supervised at all times
- Note: Basement utility accessed via external stone staircase, care to be taken when wet
- Note: Check-in time 4pm.
Perfectly situated for a family beach holiday, this luxurious four bedroom townhouse with spectacular views is located in the heart of Newquay, just 3 minutes’ walk from the town centre and 10 minutes’ walk from the world-famous Fistral beach.
Part of a select development with two private allotted parking spaces, this wonderful holiday home is set over three floors, with its own roof garden.
Exuding luxury throughout, you enter on the ground floor where you will find a bunk bedroom and a double bedroom with its own patio, as well as the first of the bathrooms.
Going up the stairs to the first floor you will find the master bedroom, benefiting from an en-suite bathroom, as well as the twin bedroom and family bathroom.
Then it’s up to the second floor, with an impressive open plan living area with superb contemporary kitchen with Neff appliances, a dining area and a spacious sitting area with balcony to make the most of the outstanding far-reaching coastal views.
Then finally it’s up a short flight of stairs to the roof garden, with views all along the coast to Trevose Head.
The many amenities of this holiday centre are on the doorstep, and a try at the world-renowned surfing is a must.
Head along the South West Coast Path to discover stunning scenery, or explore inland to enjoy the cobbled cathedral city of Truro, or the biomes of the Eden Project.
3 Quay Court with it’s great location and luxury features make it a popular place to stay in Cornwall.