The Barn (Sleeps 8), Sticker
Mid Cornwall, St Austell
Family Friendly | Holiday Home | Pet Friendly | Pure Luxury
About The Barn (Sleeps 8), Sticker
The Barn is a luxury holiday home located near St Austell on south coast of Cornwall, combining contemporary style with a beautiful countryside location, it brings you the best of a Cornish cottage with a wide range of attractions in easy reach.
- Four bedrooms: 1 x super-king-size with TV and freestanding bath, dressing room and en-suite shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x super-king-size (zip n link can be made into twin on request) with TV , 1 x king-size with TV and 1 x double with TV
- Cloakroom with basin and WC
- Bathroom with bath, handheld shower, separate walk-in shower, basin and WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and snug area with dual-aspect woodburning stove leading to the main sitting room
- Slate canopied outdoor seating area
- Hot Tub.
- Gas central heating and woodburning stove
- Range with electric oven and gas hob, microwave, 2 x fridge/freezer, 1 x dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, 2 x TV, WiFi and a selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available upon request
- Off-road parking for eight cars
- Large enclosed lawn and patio with array of sylish loungers, table and chairs
- Electric car charging point
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub within 0.2 miles
- Note: There is a stream at the foot of the garden, children and pets must be supervised at all times
- Note: Two pets welcome at £50 each per week
- Note: Sorry, No Stag or Hen Parties
Quintessentially Cornish stone ground floor and rendered first floor, this exquisite-looking cottage is perfect for an escape with friends and family to the rural village of Sticker, with plenty of amenities and attractions within close reach.
Enter through the electric gates and down the private driveway and marvel at the wonder of this impressive property; step into the oak porch, taking a seat to take off your shoes, and head into the social hub of the house, the open-plan living space.
Boasting a wonderfully-equipped kitchen with an adjoining utility hosting even more appliances, you’ll be sure to whip up a celebratory meal in no time, the table with sheepskin adorned benches provide a perfect hub to serve all your home-cooked meals.
At the end of the room is a snug, with a plush sofa inviting you to sit down and unwind in front of the television, the dual-aspect woodburning stove gives a visual preview to the main sitting area, with plenty of seating for everyone to relax into their evening surrounded by character exposed stone and a beautifully eclectic well thought-out interior.
For those who wish to admire the view over the extensive gardens and take in the country air there is a large slate canopied outdoor area with huge wicker upholstered corner seating group.
On the first floor rest the four bedrooms, the master being a super-king-size with its own TV, en-suite shower room and even a dressing room, offering everything you could need and more for a truly wonderful stay, while the remaining bedrooms consist of a super-king-size with TV, a king-size and a double, all boasting their own quirky interior and benefiting from the use of the beautiful family bathroom.
Spend mornings together out in the garden, with the manicured lawns being the perfect place for your canine companions to play safely, you can take your pick from multiple spots to sit and enjoy your morning coffee.
The local village of Sticker is wonderfully positioned for exploring the best of Cornwall, while also benefiting from its own amenities such as a Post Office, shop and an award-winning pub, so everything needed for a self-catered stay is just a short stroll away.
A short drive can bring you to some of the best attractions in Cornwall, such as The Lost Gardens of Heligan home to 19th century Gardenesque style botanical gardens, with woodland, wildlife and farm areas to explore, or for even more natural wonder venture to the Eden Project, its two biomes with a wide variety of plants from diverse climates and environments, it makes a fantastic day out for all.
Explore Charlestown with its Tall Ships Harbour, making a beautiful family photo opportunity, while Mevagissey offers ferry tips over to Fowey where you can find a River Gallery, historical landmarks to explore and even more beautiful scenery.
Spend a day on the sands of Pentewan Beach for that all-important quality family time, or choose to kick back and relax at your perfect holiday property, The Barn.