Bolotho Barns are 2 stylish luxury cornwall cottages (each sleeps 2) in the Truro countryside, ideal for couples, couples with baby or toddler and dog friendly.
Silvermine House, Charlestown (Sleeps 12)
- Charlestown ,
- Mid Cornwall ,
- St Austell
- Chic and Stylish |
- Family Friendly |
- Holiday Home |
- Large Luxury |
- Pure Luxury |
- Sea Views
About Silvermine House, Charlestown (Sleeps 12)
Silvermine House is a family friendly luxury holiday home with sea views, six large bedrooms consisting of a super king-size, three doubles, a twin and a bunk room, served by two en-suite shower rooms, a family shower room and family bathroom. The ground floor has an open-plan kitchen and dining room, while the first floor offers a spacious living room with woodburning stove. Outside has a lawned garden and patio area with furniture and luxury hot tub as well as ample off-road parking.
- 6 Bedrooms: 2 x king-size double (1 x master en-suite) 1 x double with en-suite, 2 x Zip/Link, 1 x Bunk Bed (2 meters in length) with trundle bed
- Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Ground floor cloakroom with WC
- First floor sitting room with woodburning stove
- External games room
- Eco heating, underfloor heating, woodburning stove
- Range electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle, dishwasher, coffee machine, washing machine, tumble dryer, TVs, sound bars, a selection of books and games and WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchairs and stair gate
- Off-road parking for several cars
- Lawned front garden with lower patio area with furniture and hot tub
- External games room and gym with a pool table, juke box and a multi-gym
- Electric vehicle charging point available
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles and pub 1.6 miles
- Note: Sorry but there are parts of the grounds not to be used by guests which will be clearly shown in your welcome guide but please be assured this will not detract from your holiday experience
- Please note: Check in time is from 4pm
Silvermine House is a magnificent detached barn conversion set within 8.5 acres of private grounds, located within the pretty village of Porthpean, a National Trust Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
You will be met with far-reaching sea views upon arrival, with a large driveway offering ample parking.
This traditional stone barn offers a reverse-level setup, with six spacious and well-presented ground floor bedrooms and a first floor lounge, all of which boast sea and country views from every window.
No matter what time of year you arrive, you will not tire from relaxing and observing the daily and seasonal changes of the surrounding views and countryside.
The bedrooms consist of a choice of doubles, twin, bunk room and super king-size double, offering flexible sleeping, and complete with underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
There is a spacious and well-equipped kitchen with a dining area, which has a large rustic reclaimed table with two benches and chairs boasting sea views for all guests to enjoy and cook up some delicious home-cooked meals.
The first floor provides a large lounge area, which is simply stunning with its high-vaulted beamed ceilings, including bespoke LED lighting and unrivalled sea views over the front of the property and the rolling fields flanking the rear.
There are two large leather sofas next to the woodburning stove, a great resting spot with your glass of wine and a book, or for a quiet chat with friends.
Delight in the wall-mounted TV, with sound bars placed around the room, giving you a taste of the cinema lifestyle right from your living room!
Outside at Silvermine House boasts a patio area, with a hot tub, perfect for letting those bubbling jets relax those tired muscles.
Step down to the separate terrace, with seating for up to twelve, where you can soak up the peaceful tranquil surroundings, then venture towards the games room and gym with a rowing machine and weights machine, not to forget the pool table and juke box.
Guests can join Cornwall’s Coastal Path, just a few steps from Silvermine’s private lane to explore and be inspired by the wildlife and scenery in one of the UK’s most beautiful areas.
Porthpean is a stretch of coastline between Charlestown and Black Head, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, while Porthpean Beach is ideal for families, windsurfers, swimmers and sailors.
There is a golf club and sailing club less than a mile away and along the coastal path there is an easy walk into Charlestown, which remains an unspoilt, original Grade II listed harbour.
You will find elegant Georgian houses and two fisherman’s cottages with plenty of tasty treats, whilst the harbour offers two small sand and shingle beaches, popular filming locations and is a key setting for the filming of BBC’s series Poldark.
You can explore this beautiful region easily as you are 1.5 miles from A390, a fantastic base for your Cornish adventure and creating your holiday memories.
Enjoy walking amongst the most beautiful scenery in the world on the Cornish footpaths, visiting the quaint and picturesque Cornish villages and meandering through the streets visiting art galleries, bars, restaurants.
Silvermine House is a great choice for a luxury place to stay in Cornwall for large family that can be enjoyed all-year-round.