Garden House (sleeps 6), Gorran Haven
- Mevagissey ,
- South Cornwall
- Chic and Stylish |
- Family Friendly |
- Holiday Home
About Garden House (sleeps 6), Gorran Haven
Garden House is a luxury cottage located within the beautiful seaside location of Gorran Haven, South Cornwall. Garden House is a contemporary holiday home, filled with modern appliances to make the perfect family getaway to the coast. Situated on the ground floor is a stunning open-plan living room, complete with an elegant and spacious interior design, to allow for the perfect base for entertaining all your loved ones.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with en-suite with walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x double with built in wardrobe and 1 x twin bedroom (zip link beds)
- Family bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC
- Open plan living space with kitchen, dining and seating areas
- Utility room and separate WC and basin downstairs.
- Underfloor heating downstairs (air source heat pump)
- Electric double oven, induction hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine (pods not provided) and separate milk frother, washing machine/tumble dryer, iron and ironing board, 50″ Smart TV, Blu-ray DVD player, iPod dock, record turntable, PlayStation and WIFI
- Highchair and travel cot available
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels (not beach) included
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Fully enclosed gravelled garden
- Raised deck with two sun loungers and outside table and chairs and sun parasol
- One well behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5 minute walk away
- Pub 20 minute walk away
Garden House is a stunning detached property a short stroll from the beach in the quaint village of Gorran Haven.
An outstanding dwelling complete with luxury interior design making the perfect coastal getaway throughout the year.
Upon entering the property you are greeted by a stylish open plan living space with a beautiful contemporary feel flooded with natural light.
Within here you will find a sleek modern kitchen housing all the necessities you will need throughout your stay.
There is a separate small utility room off the kitchen with a washer/dryer.
Moving through the property there is a separate dining area with a comfortable seating arrangement perfect for enjoying a relaxing family meal.
There is a spacious sitting area with a large comfy corner sofa and over sized armchair from which you can enjoy the entertainment facilities making it ideal for cosy evenings.
The elegantly dressed master bedroom has a sleigh style king sized bed, a Juliet balcony with charming glimpses of the sea and a luxury en-suite shower room with boutique touches.
Also on the first floor you will find a stylish twin bedded room and a beautifully presented double bedroom facing the front of the house.
There is a separate well appointed family bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC.
Outside there is a fully enclosed gravelled garden perfect for letting the dog stretch its legs.
The large raised deck is a sun trap where you can relax on the sun loungers and eat al fresco at the table and chairs, the tri-fold doors allowing easy access to the garden perfect for sunny days.
For local amenities the nearest shops are situated within a five minute walk where you can enjoy a coffee and croissant from Cakebreads or freshly caught fish and chips for lunch.
The sandy beach is within a five minute walk of Garden House where children will enjoy the safe swimming, kayaking and crabbing off the harbour wall. There is easy access on to the coast path to explore this beautiful coastline of South Cornwall.
Locally you will be able to visit the wonderful Lost Gardens of Heligan and the iconic Eden Project. Fowey and St Mawes are within easy driving distance and both are worth a visit.