42 Talland Bay, Looe (Sleeps 6)
- Looe ,
- South Cornwall
- Beach / Coastal |
- Chic and Stylish |
- Family Friendly |
- Pure Luxury |
- Romantic |
- Spa Hotel
About 42 Talland Bay, Looe (Sleeps 6)
42, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of holiday homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning uninterrupted sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool. This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm’s reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool. Please see further details regarding the pool and gym under ‘Outside’ section.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Talland Bay at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Number 42, Talland Bay
This stunning, semi-detached house is situated on the crest of the hill, offers uninterrupted panoramic views of the bay and has an extensive deck complete with a hot tub (available for an additional fee of £150.00) . It is equipped to luxury 5 star standards with a designer kitchen and underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.