The Old Signal House, Cawsand (Sleeps 6)
Cawsand, East Cornwall, Rame Peninsula
Family Friendly | Holiday Home | Sea Views
About The Old Signal House, Cawsand (Sleeps 6)
The Old Signal House is situated on the beachfront in Cawsand with stunning sea views. Featuring free private parking, this self catering holiday home is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking, snorkelling and cycling.
Boasting a Blu-ray player, the holiday home has a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge, a living room with a seating area and a dining area, 3 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms with a shower and a bath. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a DVD player are available.
The holiday home offers a lovely terrace to enjoy the sea views. Guests at 1 The Old Signal House can enjoy fishing nearby, or make the most of the garden.
- Three ground floor bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x king size double with door to garden and en suite shower room with shower, WC and basin
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, WC, basin
- Open plan living space with seating area with wood burning stove, dining area, kitchen and balcony
- Lower ground floor: Utility area with shower and separate WC .
- Central heating with wood burning stove
- Microwave, fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, dishwasher, TV with Blu-ray, Wifi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for three cars in private car park
- Enclosed patio garden and communal lawn
- Up to two well behaved pets accepted
- Sorry no smoking
- Note: This property is accessed via 84 steps from the parking area
- Note: This property is surrounded by steep cliffs, children and dogs must be supervised at all times.
Situated in possibly the best and most unique location on the Rame peninsula, this former Trinity House fog signal building is a true hidden gem.
Private and secluded, this fabulous period property was built to house the families of staff manning nearby Eddystone Lighthouse.
Atop the cliffs and with spectacular panoramic sea views this is a truly unforgettable holiday home, ideal for older families, friends and couples.
Accessed via 84 steps from the parking area, from the hall head to the sunny open plan living space, sea facing and beautifully finished.
Twin doors open to the full-width balcony where you can take in the ever-changing seascape beyond.
On the same level are three comfortable bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room and doors leading to a small garden area.
On the lower ground floor you’ll find a patio garden looking out to sea with a small communal lawned area.
Sited directly along the coast path, follow in the footsteps of smugglers and explore the historic Napoleonic fortifications protecting Plymouth sound.
In the evening why not meander along to the pretty fishing villages of Kingsand and Cawsand where you’ll find plenty of pubs and restaurants in which to enjoy a hearty meal.
The Mount Edcumbe Estate and Gardens are within easy reach as are the golden sands of Whitsand Bay.
Further afield take the Cremyll foot ferry across the Tamar to spend the day exploring Plymouth with its many shops and attractions.
Plymouth is 12.4 miles from the accommodation, while Tavistock is 26.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Cornwall Airport, 36.7 miles from 1 The Old Signal House.