St Moritz Hotel, Wadebridge
North Cornwall, Wadebridge
Beach / Coastal | Chic and Stylish | Family Friendly | Gourmet Escape | Pure Luxury | Romantic | Spa Hotel
About St Moritz Hotel, Wadebridge
The St Moritz is one of the most modern and luxury hotels in Cornwall, a purpose-built white deco-flecked complex of hotel rooms, apartments and villas set just back from the sea. It features upscale design in the rooms, and boasts a number of extras, including the gorgeous Cowshed spa and leisure area, an indoor and outdoor pool, and the Sea Side restaurant with Atlantic views.
Despite being a swanky spa hotel, St Moritz is wonderfully equipped for kids, with a Mini Moritz programme including surf lessons and rock pool safaris.
With views over the Camel Estuary and Atlantic Ocean, St Moritz Hotel features a spa with indoor and outdoor pool, gym and tennis courts. Guests can enjoy the free WiFi, onsite bar and a meal from either of the two onsite restaurants.
Some rooms at the St Moritz Hotel feature a balcony or patio and all rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels provided.
There’s a Cowshed spa, indoor and outdoor pool, gym, two restaurants serving local fresh gourmet food, a bar and not forgetting the free shuttle service during the day to nearby Polzeath and Rock via the hotel Land Rover.
The area is popular for golfing, the following golf courses are all with 20 miles of St Moritz Hotel:
- St Enodoc Golf Club (2.4 miles)
- The Point at Polzeath (2.7 miles)
- St Kew Golf Club (8.7 miles)
- Bowood Park Golf Course (12.4 miles)
- Lanhydrock Hotel & Golf Club (15.4 miles)
- Trevose Golf & Country Club (17.4 miles)
St Moritz Hotel is a 10-minute walk from Daymer bay and a 20-minute walk to Polzeath. Newquay Airport is 20 miles away, whilst Padstow is 15 miles away and Falmouth is 42 miles away.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools, with lifeguard for peace of mind
- Warm up and work out in the gym and fitness suite, featuring state-of-the-art resistance and cardiovascular machines
- Jacuzzi, sauna and Haman-style steam room
- Guest hosts to help you organise special occasions to treats or simply getting the kids organised
- Let your kids enjoy real coastal adventures from surfing to beach games, rock pooling to kayaking then it’s back to the hotel for movies and games
- The Cowshed Spa offers mood-enhancing products based on botanical ingredients straight out of an English country garden
- For a romantic treat, couples can enjoy the luxury of a massage side by side in the double treatment room
- 6 stylish treatment rooms where you can opt for a quick beauty fix or an indulgent Cowshed package
- Alll-inclusive packages available such as the full Head to Hoof, a Weekend Package for Two or keep it simple with a quick-fix speedy facial or mani-pedis
- Suites have a master bedroom with king size bed, fully equipped kitchen, full en-suite bathroom with bath and overhead shower plus separate lounge/dining room
- King or Twin rooms offer a kingsize bed and beautifully appointed ensuite shower room. Book a King room and enjoy your very own poolside beach hut with sea views
- Cosy rooms have 4ft 6 beds and beautifully appointed en-suite shower room (the double bed cannot be twinned)
- Menu changes daily according to availability of produce
- Watch the chefs plating up as you crack open a bottle of wine in the main restaurant
- Rev up with a morning coffee at the bar or wind down after a day at the beach with a house cocktail or a glass of local Knightor bubbly
- The Sea Side offers informal dining with views to distract – choose from lite bites such as salads, sandwiches or a Cornish cream tea
- Surfing, kayaking and coasteering on the north coast
- Walk or cycle the Camel Trail
- 18 hole golf courses at St Enodoc or Trevose
- Beaches at Rock and Polzeath
- Prideaux Place historic house at Padstow
- Longcross Victorian Gardens near Port Isaac
- National Lobster Hatchery at Padstow